My Casio GW-610LJ-1JF

Thread: My Casio GW-610LJ-1JF

My Casio GW-610LJ-1JF

A Casio GW-610LJ-1JF: It's solar, atomic time, stopwatch, countdown timer, 5 alarms [including 1 snooze], world time, auto-backlight, Asian market only, I believe, blah blah...

It's inarguably one of my favorites, and I've worn it almost exclusively for over a month, at this point. It's not as big a watch as I'd like to wear [the face is only 30mm, overall size is 45mm x 55mm], but it's a real beauty and a pleasure. As you can see, it has a negative display, gold on black, with the backlighting being green against the black background.

The first pic is a wrist shot from when I first got the watch, the second is a stock website photo

Enjoy,
    Frank

Poor man's eyeglass mounted watch loupe :-X

fc1956- aka FrankieCrabs on bladeforums.com/knifeforums.com

GW-6900BC-1JF [negative (silver on black), solar, atomic]
    GW-610LJ-1JF
    [negative (gold on black), solar, atomic]
    PAW1500GB-3 [solar, atomic]
    DW-9350MSJ-2T [solar, Middle Sea Race model, back light image of the race trophy]
    G-7210K-7AJR [solar, I.C.E.R.C (2004 Dolphin & Whale) model, back light image of a humpback whale sounding]
    Mil-Shock DW-5600

Re: My Casio GW-610LJ-1JF

Looks good! Dig the reverse display and neat looking strap on it. Wear it well and enjoy.

Great choice! I really like this model. It's the first picture I've seen other than the Casio Stock photo which never looks the same.

Enjoy your new G'.

Cheers...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

interesting watch. the case looks like something that would have a bracelet, and then surprise an interesting band.

nice looking buttons, too.

:thanks for sharing
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

Nice pickup! The main display row looks to have larger numerals than, say, 6900s....

P.S. I'm on Knifeforums too, though lately watches have got more of my time!

--Greg

:thanks
    It's actually about 3 yrs. old, I got it along with a Middle Sea Race Raysman back then, courtesy of the assistance of Seiya-san. If the Raysman were atomic, I think it would be near perfect. It's the model w/the backlight image of the race trophy.

Be well,
    Frank

Poor man's eyeglass mounted watch loupe :-X

fc1956- aka FrankieCrabs on bladeforums.com/knifeforums.com

GW-6900BC-1JF [negative (silver on black), solar, atomic]
    GW-610LJ-1JF
    [negative (gold on black), solar, atomic]
    PAW1500GB-3 [solar, atomic]
    DW-9350MSJ-2T [solar, Middle Sea Race model, back light image of the race trophy]
    G-7210K-7AJR [solar, I.C.E.R.C (2004 Dolphin & Whale) model, back light image of a humpback whale sounding]
    Mil-Shock DW-5600

Nice one. The bracelet version was sold at JCPEnney a few years back. I bought, wore and eventually gifted it to my brother (who now has a positive lcd version of it). Very nice with a "quality feel". Now I miss mine!!

Thread Information