My Casio watches
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: My Casio watches

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My Casio watches

Got my first G, the Riseman man in black 2 back in 1999, seated at the bottom of the pic, notice that the bezel has long broken off, leaving the plastic casing only n still surviving. If you notice,most of my Casios are with built in sensors :)

top row left to right - Lungman dwg-100-9,lungman dwg-1,D5600E,
    Riseman 9200,
    second row- protrek prg-70 triple sensor,protrek prt-70 twin sensor,sea pathfinder spf-51 twin sensor,protrek prg-110y ABC
    third row-sea pathfinder spf-10D, MDA-100, AMW-350 analog moon graph,Hunting timer AMW-705,PAthfinder PRT-50 twin sensor
    and my Riseman MIB 2 broken bezel.
    more close up pics n detail at my site
    Terence's Site - Casio Wrist Watch collection
    Attached Images Attached Images

nelamvr6 and Rocket1991 like this.

Re: My Casio watches

Nice collection, thanks for sharing.
    Brad
    Have a great day.

Neat shots! I was familiar with the TSR series thermal scanners, but not your Sea Pathfinder variation. Cool! Thanks for sharing and welcome to WUS.
    "It is easier to discover a deficiency in individuals, in states, and in providence, than to see their real import or value." - HEGEL

*SBBN019 and SBBN011 shrouded divers*
    The Spring Drive Landmaster SBDB003 -- My Apollo 17 Speedy Pro -- Shout-out to Konrad Damasko!
    Airwolf and Chronomaster hangin' out -- NATO nuts with DC66 and SBDX001 -- Two deadly Sinns

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Nice collection !

Very nice collection Your Lungman are sweet
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

Suh-weet collection. Welcome aboard
    V/R Kevin

Inactive

Interesting collection, I really like it. Sensors and analogs, neither are usual around here in collections Okay, maybe sensors are somewhat common, but rarely as an almost red line in a collection.

I particular like the Seapathfinder SPF-10D, SPF-51 and my favorite: ProTrek PRT-70N.

Thanks for the kind words and glad you guys enjoy it, indeed the spf-51 and prt-70 are getting harder to come by nowadays.I like them because the EL shines through the analog face, which is not very common,there are a few other similar models which the EL only lights up the digital part.

After reading Cmoy and bfgreen's excellent reverse display mod, I tried doing it on my G5600E tough solar, took me around 3 hours, here's some pics, hope u guys like it, but one thing i notice, the number display is not as bright/high contrast as compare to my Protrek prg110Y,its kinda dim, is this due to the thicker polarised sheet I use? well luckily this is solar model so I'll just keep the auto EL on. Btw the polarised sheet I bought is linear PFA 38% w adhesive, will the PFSC with 43.4% give better contrast n more suitable for such mod?Anyone has tried the PFSC 43.4% and did a comparison w original casio reverse display?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Last edited by rcaddict; September 4th, 2010 at 10:12.
    etejut likes this.

That's a very interesting collection of rare looking G-Shocks!
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information