After all these years i finally managed to arrange my collection in a way that i can show it to the world.
Inspired by other forum members here i made some sewer pipe racks suitable for the majority of my Gs (with straps).
Now these racks are placed in a sideboard, acompanied by some bracelett watches.
So lets start a short tour:
1. the solars (G, Oceanus and other brands):
Those are not in a drawer, the rack is usually placed in a cupboard near a south facing window.
2. Drawer 1 with more recent G-series watches and some bracelett Gs:
3. Drawer 2 with random non-Gs, mostly Casio
4. Drawer 3 DW-5600/6600/6900 classics and modern siblings:
5. Drawer 4 some random leftover from other racks:
6. Watch case with some bracelett solars, G and non-G:
As you see, to many watches to tell a story about every single one.
I hope you enjoyed the pictures.
Its also some kind of warning what watch addiction means....