WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

My first Frogman!! and today (21/04/2009) a new band and bezel on it!

1K views 18 replies 14 participants last post by  paulbriant 
#1 · (Edited)

Used my GW-5525A-1JF Box, as mine only came in a boring Casio Brown box!!

And today fitted with a new band and bezel

See less See more
#4 ·
Re: My first Frogman!!

Could we get a NSFW warning on that link, a post to flickr or picasa or something? The banner ad at the top, while attractive, probably wouldn't be as appreciated by many of my primarily female co-workers....or my wife. (though she looks nicer anyway....)

#5 ·

Could we get a NSFW warning on that link, a post to flickr or picasa or something? The banner ad at the top, while attractive, probably wouldn't be as appreciated by many of my primarily female co-workers....or my wife. (though she looks nicer anyway....)
+1 :rodekaart

But gratz on the Frog!

#8 ·

:p "...you never forget the first time......"

oh, wait-that was the banner ad.

Thats a nice looking frog. My first one is coming sometime this week, I hope.

#17 ·
Nice combo. Thoughts from the group-if a new bezel/band combo is put on to 'refurb' an older Frog, do you disclose that? Is the model number of the Frog indicative of the color as well? Antique roadshow always disses on people for re-staining/painting stuff. How is that regarded with older collectible G's like Frogs?

#19 ·
It shouldnt make any difference, i can always swap the band and bezel back over, so Hugh Scully (or whoever) wouldnt know!!
:-!

#18 ·
There's a world of difference between a Heppelwhite chair and a plastic watch. ;-)

Personally, I'd be happy to re-lume a vintage Rolex, so I'd be more than happy to dunk a Frogman in the dye.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.