WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

My first unboxing since joining WUS.(PIC HEAVY)

2K views 26 replies 18 participants last post by  Tom2.0 
#1 ·
Well guys check out this beauty. It was a pain to set up(my first time lol) but now it's done i love it. I'll try to wear it for at least one weekend before i replace the strap with the orange 3000M version;-)
Mike

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
Oh man, this forum doesn't stop, every day you see a thread with some new model that looks soooo tempting.

I like the pics, just because they are not taken with some lightbox and perfect camerasettings, instead I think they give me a very good sense of how the watch looks in real life. Maybe it is the familiar objects in the background, a computer keyboard and such. I think they give good references for comparison in size and color.

I would also like to see pics of it when you have switched to the orange strap.

#8 ·
Oh man, this forum doesn't stop, every day you see a thread with some new model that looks soooo tempting.
I know just what you mean and i'm glad that i'm not the only one lol.

Thanks for the replies peeps. Yep this G is lovely and the pics do not do it justice. I'm not going to do an unboxing thread for every G i buy but i'll definitely do one for all of the special models that i collect! I think it adds to the whole G-Shock community thing. I'll try to keep them as real as i can with all the info that i would want to see in a picture thread! I'm wearing my new G now and i'm gonna wear it all weekend and then i'll do the strap swap and that will be the end of the black strap for a while lol .I really wanted the GW-3000M but the GW-3000B had definitely satisfied my thirst.
Mike

#11 ·
Nice watch. I also wanted the 'M' version with the funky orange band, but I could only find it for a king's ransom on Ebay. So, I guess I also had to 'settle' for this orange on black model as well. At least my wallet is happy. According to Canada Post, mine has just been released from customs, so I should be joining the GW3000 club in a few days.

#23 ·
Very nice - I love unboxing threads!! They're fun to do and also fun to look at. Almost like "watch-striptease" :-d:-d:-!. (Just imagine "Leave your hat on" playing while the watch gets rid of the sourrounding plastic foil :-d:-d).

cheers, Sedi :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.