My G-Shock Of 7 Years

Thread: My G-Shock Of 7 Years

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 23
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    64

    My G-Shock Of 7 Years

    Hi All,

    Just found this watch hidden in my cupboard. I've had it for 7 years now and I just can't believe that it's still in a good working condition. Anyway, just want to share it with you guys! Holds a lot of good memories for me for sure!
    Attached Images Attached Images


  2. #2
    Member Fatpants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Down by the Estuary...
    Posts
    5,448

    Re: My G-Shock Of 7 Years

    Very cool. I bet it was just like finding money in your pocket that you forgot you left there!

  3. #3
    Member GameBoy2Go's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,283

    Re: My G-Shock Of 7 Years

    Oh that is so cool, purple eye monster, never seen that before, what model is it? Was it still running after 7 years?

    Hmmm, is it a DW-9000VT variant???
    Last edited by GameBoy2Go; November 19th, 2007 at 19:11.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Yorkshire, England
    Posts
    763

    Re: My G-Shock Of 7 Years

    Quote Originally Posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
    Oh that is so cool, purple eye monster, never seen that before, what model is it? Was it still running after 7 years?

    Hmmm, is it a DW-9000VT variant???
    Ditto all that, cool looking G

    Rusty

  6. #5
    Member RWare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    445

    Re: My G-Shock Of 7 Years

    If you magnify the pics and look at the LCD it's quite different than others. On models with a module like that usually you get to letter abbreviations for the day. It almost looks fake. It's a good one if it is, the digits are the right height and fatness, usually the fakes aren't. Probably I just haven't seen that module before and it's legit.

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Right here.
    Posts
    1,477

    Re: My G-Shock Of 7 Years

    It's always great rediscovering forgotten toys!


    BTW, please don't be offended, but that watch looks huge on your wrist.

  8. #7
    Member lee172's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,295

    Re: My G-Shock Of 7 Years

    its bezel shape reminds me of my DW-9500, but then the triple eyes dont! i'm stumped!

  9. #8

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    64

    Re: My G-Shock Of 7 Years

    Quote Originally Posted by RWare View Post
    If you magnify the pics and look at the LCD it's quite different than others. On models with a module like that usually you get to letter abbreviations for the day. It almost looks fake. It's a good one if it is, the digits are the right height and fatness, usually the fakes aren't. Probably I just haven't seen that module before and it's legit.
    It's a DW9550-2226.

  10. #9

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    64

    Re: My G-Shock Of 7 Years

    Quote Originally Posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
    Oh that is so cool, purple eye monster, never seen that before, what model is it? Was it still running after 7 years?

    Hmmm, is it a DW-9000VT variant???
    Hi GameBoy,

    The model stated at the back of the watch is DW9550-2226. :)

  11. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    64

    Re: My G-Shock Of 7 Years

    Quote Originally Posted by neveronmonday View Post
    It's always great rediscovering forgotten toys!


    BTW, please don't be offended, but that watch looks huge on your wrist.
    None taken. I do have quite a small wrist but I love big watches! :)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •