WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

My G-shock collection

7K views 37 replies 37 participants last post by  SheepOnDrugs 
#1 ·
Just to share with members of WUS, my collection of g-shock watches. 90% of them are in this photo, couldn't locate the rest.. :think: :-d

Close-up shots ....

DW-5000C

WW-5100C

DW-5200 with special crystal

Dw-5200C

WW-5300C

DW-5800C

SWC-05

DW-5600

MRG-1100-2

DW-8300

DW-6400C

DW-8200BK

DW-1983

THanks for looking!

Peek​

See less See more
#2 ·
:p:p:p:p:p
:-!:-!:-!:-!:-!

#24 ·
:thanks all for your kind comments. Happy that most of you enjoyed these photos as much as I do, will post more photos in future when it grows.

Hi Peek,

That is an impressive special vintage models collection! I love that green DW-5200. That one looks cool! Would look nice in a Hero bezel maybe too.

Cheers,

Sjors
That green DW-5200 is one of my fav piece! The green crystal really stands out, really cool looking. You could guess that it is a DW-5200 just by looking at the crystal. Really got a hard time getting this piece, thanks buddy (you know who you are)!

Mate, you have a truly incredible collection of treasures there... Those DW-1983s...wow...
As you may already know, these DW-1983 are limited to 1983 pieces and released only in Japan. I was really fortunate to get two in good condition.

That's great stuff - I like those 10th anniversary wooden cases.
These wooden cases are amazingly robust! It is those outer cardboard boxes that will age with time. Both a must-have accessory for the DW-1983.

Very nice. You've got some great classic gems there. It must have taken a long time to accumulate them all.
G-Shock= Tough= 6 years, really took me a long time. :-d I have always wanted to post some photos in your website. What particular models can I contribute to your website?

Wow, amazing. So many models I didn't know existed, especially the WW-5300C and the red Gundam. Very nice!!!
The WW-5300 is the second Wide-Temp model and only comes in one variation. G-shock Wide-Temp models are produced in limited numbers and not many are found in good condition. The red Gundam is a true beauty, released only in Japan so you don't see many of it outside Japan.

Very impressive. The green 5200 - is that the Pakistani Army?
Yes as I believe it should be. If only I can find more solid information about it, then it would be more credible.

Thanks again to all for your kind words. I will answer queries or provide as much facts/information here to my best ability, love to read your feedbacks as well so keep them coming. And to WUS too - well it got me started. I really learnt a lot from this forum. :thanks

Regards,
Peek

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.