WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

My Mudman Team

5K views 36 replies 27 participants last post by  bokhan 
#1 ·
Happy Chinese New Year!

By making use of this long holiday, I eventually took out my mudmen for taking some pics.

As Mudman is not my most favorite, this team is only a small team.

My boxes.

My three analog mudmen. They look like Gaussman but in fact Gaussman was the later model of muddies following their design.

My racing team: Honda and Skyline GTR (my dream car).:-!

They are cool.;-)

My Real Black, the most expensive one in this series.:-x

The back side of the Real Black. Only a few models in 8400 series using titanium caseback.

All my 8400 series (the right one is MIB Mudman).

The three 25th anniversary Mudmen. Which one do you like the most?

Others.

Group photo. That's all my Mudman team.

I probably will not expand this series in the coming future. Hope you will like them.

Cheers,

Wah

See less See more
#6 ·
Comparing my frogman, 5600 or 6900 series, it is relatively small. Originally I planned to post my 5600 or 6900 series but some of them are still on the way home after Chinese New Year and it will take longer time to get them together. So I will leave it to next time.

For sure, the big band is coming.;-)

#10 ·
#14 ·
Thank you all for your kind words. I will work harder to post more. ;-)

By the way, I just spotted a yellow 8400 which is seducing me.
I may not be able to keep my promise of not expanding the team.

#19 ·
That is very :p. So how many total g-shocks do you have? Are you up there with Sjors?
Of course I can't compare with Sjors. I haven't counted my total number of G's but it should be around 100 to 120. I remember Sjors has 400+ G's.:p

#22 ·
Yes, Honda Mudman is the one you can't miss it. I drive Honda car and therefore, I need to wear one when I am driving.

In addition to my brand new Honda Mudman, I also bought a second hand one and replaced it with a new bezel. Below is my wrist shot after replacement:

By the way, I also need to add my yellow muddie to the family:

Hope I will not have further addition to this series anymore.

Cheers,

Wah

#25 ·
Thanks my friends.

I don't prepare to expand this series anymore since I have run out of $$$.:-d

#26 ·
Thanks my friends.

I don't prepare to expand this series anymore since I have run out of $$$.:-d
Wa your collection is freakin awsome. i drive a honda too. guess i will have to look out for that one. and the yellow one is quickly growing on me. :) :-!

#27 ·
There's some passion, hard work, and some serious cah put into this collection, this thread definitely helps to appreciate the Mudman, it is a fine tribute and an awesome collection.

I think the word anymore should be replaced with yet :-! as in

"I don't prepare to expand this series YET since I have run out of $$$:-d"

#28 ·

I think the word anymore should be replaced with yet :-! as in

"I don't prepare to expand this series YET since I have run out of $$$:-d"
Your wording is more accurate. Sorry for my poor English again.:-d

I should not deny that I am now impressed by a camo 8400. I have struggled for long time whether I should hunt it.:think:

#32 ·
All I can do is alternatively

and

A really amazing collection, I'm sure your collection of watches that you really like is out of this world. I can't want to see them

thankyou for taking the time out to photograph and share your collection of Mudmen

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.