My new G-Shock
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: My new G-Shock

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new G-Shock

I have never been a fan of digitals, but after reading all of the accolades for Casio's G-Shock, I had to give one a try. One reason I have not gotten into digitals is that they seemed intimidating to me. Push this button, then that button for this mode or that mode, and by that time I am so confused that i can't make the thing work as I want it to. Well, with this DW 9052, I didn't have that problem as it is very user friendly and everything works in a sequence that makes sense. And, I love the blue color. Along w/ the great price, it was a no brainer. I really do like this G Shock.
    cottontop
    "What's time to a hog?" Junior Samples

Re: My new G-Shock

I like it too!

I think that you will be very, very happy with your new watch - all the functions that you really need, in a classically designed, extremely durable package, together with a price that means that you're not afraid to wear it anywhere or anytime, to do anything (building / car fixing / mining / welding / surfing / diving.......etc., etc.)

It´s virtually the same as my DW 9000 but in a much more cheerful colour, ideal for summer - and for the price, I have to say that I am tempted, very tempted.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Name:  dw9052-1b_xlarge.jpg
Views: 1684
Size:  78.7 KBCongrats!!!! Nice choice. If you get a chance pick this one up next.
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

Good choice, I ordered the blue one last week, it's currently on it's way to join the black w/ yellow writing one I am currently modding. I have grown to love the DW9052 over the past couple of weeks of owning one, it has a simple but useful module with a classic face layout and a lovely green backlight. It's the perfect first G-Shock and at a brilliant price, I warn you though, it is only the start of the madness...more will follow!

Nice first G. AS dobber says, it's only the begining! Wear it in good health.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Good watch and good start.
    Keep it up.

I was the same with my first g shock. BUt the fact that it can go anywhere,

I also wear it in the office. Dont care what others saids. I just love the g shock.

I was attending a very high-end dinner last week which would have been prime territory to spot high-end watches from all the WIS corners of the earth.

Yet sitting next to me were two chaps with a Casio Sea Pathfinder, and a Casio Collection digital.

I infer that they enjoyed accurate and economical timekeeping devices

To cottontop: I love that blue colour. You've got a good one there.
    GTR83 likes this.
    The Search function on vBulletin forums isn't very smart. If you want to search for a complete string in the G-Shock forum, or for posts which include multiple words, use Google, and enter site:forums.watchuseek.com/f17 into the search box. Then use normal google syntax after that to enter your search.

I'm diggin' that blue, too -- flat, understated.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information