My new GW-6900-1

Thread: My new GW-6900-1

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

My new GW-6900-1

I love this watch. The solar panel is so dreamy with it's black-purplessence. Are there more with this sort of panel color?

I was caught hugging my girlfriend and staring into my watch over her shoulder. I was saying "I love you", but not to her, to my new GW-6900. OOOpppss!
    "To Conquer the Sea is to Conquer the Soul"

Seiko

Re: My new GW-6900-1

That is a nice one! I have really enjoyed mine! My GW-9000 Mudman has a similar face panel look to it. Also my GW-200 Frogman watches do as well.
    Experience is what you end up with when you didn't get what you wanted.

Nice one ! Maybe you should change your nick in 'Gfanatic' . Even if the 6900s are highly uncomfortable on my wrist I might still grab the yellow GW-6900 - it looks really great and I miss a yellow G in my collection since I sold the DW-6900 'FIFA'. As for the solar-cells - I think the GW-9000A Mudman has solar-cells that look similar:

Greetings, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by aafanatic View Post
    I was caught hugging my girlfriend and staring into my watch over her shoulder. I was saying "I love you", but not to her, to my new GW-6900. OOOpppss!
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "G" LOVE!!!

Have to say the GW-6900 is a keeper for me too. Pretty much perfect size and very comfortable.

All of the solar digital G's and Protreks I've seen have the purple luminescence. I assumed it was the solar panel.

Think a yellow or white GW-6900 is next on my list. White would be cool for winter and I'll need a yellow for next spring/summer

Looks great on you!
    All solar G's have that purple colored look when the light strikes the solar panel at just the right angle. It's simply easier to see on a G-6900 or GW-6900 because of it's clean display area. It's the composition of the solar panel.
    Cheers...

Just got one and its probably the best watch I have so far. Gotta love the looks and the updated features. Its my best watch because its also the most comfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by compujoe View Post
    Gotta love the looks and the updated features. Its my best watch because its also the most comfortable.
    I could not agree more. If not for my G-7900 which has had lots of wrist time as it's my newest, the G-6900 is my favorite. The comfort level is very high as well after I installed the bracelet which works better than a strap for me, since I have a large wrist.

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I could not agree more. If not for my G-7900 which has had lots of wrist time as it's my newest, the G-6900 is my favorite. The comfort level is very high as well after I installed the bracelet which works better than a strap for me, since I have a large wrist.

I want one of those black composite bracelets! That thing looks amazing on there!!!
    Experience is what you end up with when you didn't get what you wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by BREAKWATER View Post
    I want one of those black composite bracelets! That thing looks amazing on there!!!
    Here's a few more pics and the link for the bracelet if you want to buy one. It's the only place that has them. I just cannot say enough good things about this bracelet.

http://www.tiktox.com/gwm5600bc-stea...let-p-2251.php

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information