My new Zombie Rastaman

Thread: My new Zombie Rastaman

My new Zombie Rastaman

I'm really liking how these two seem to be made for each other's skins.

I have a clear DW6900xx bezel and strap coming too, which should really work well with the Zombie case (white resin underneath).
    Last edited by wristrested; August 30th, 2010 at 02:52.
    Matt

Re: New Zombie Rastaman

Wow, you're right! They do look great with a swap. When you say clear band/bezel do you mean like a Glorious Gold? If so, may i ask where you got it?

Re: My new Zombie Rastaman

The band and bezel set (on the way) is this one here....Casio: G-Shock DW-6900XLV-1JR DW-6xxx photos, videos and specifications DW6900XLV-1JR | Watch Archive

From this page...Casio G-Shock DW-6xxx Watch Archive photos, videos and specifications

I ordered it from Casio USA on the phone, along with a bunch of other parts. We went through about 15 different combo's by model name (from the second link) before finding one that was "available".

The watchshock site is a real good resource for actually seeing different models, then taking a shot at ordering something to spruce up your collection.
    Matt

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Pretty great looking swap~Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by wristrested View Post
    The band and bezel set (on the way) is this one here....Casio: G-Shock DW-6900XLV-1JR DW-6xxx photos, videos and specifications DW6900XLV-1JR | Watch Archive

From this page...Casio G-Shock DW-6xxx Watch Archive photos, videos and specifications

I ordered it from Casio USA on the phone, along with a bunch of other parts. We went through about 15 different combo's by model name (from the second link) before finding one that was "available".

The watchshock site is a real good resource for actually seeing different models, then taking a shot at ordering something to spruce up your collection.

Very cool. Can you order just by giving model number of the watch? Or do you actually need a specific item number??? Sorry for getting off topic.

Anyways. I have that dw6900xlv. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but that band/bezel isn't exactly clear. It actually has a marble effect to it. If you look very closely at the picture you provided you can see very slightly swirls of white.

Quote Originally Posted by G_Me View Post
    Very cool. Can you order just by giving model number of the watch? Or do you actually need a specific item number??? Sorry for getting off topic.

Anyways. I have that dw6900xlv. I'm not sure if you know this or not, but that band/bezel isn't exactly clear. It actually has a marble effect to it. If you look very closely at the picture you provided you can see very slightly swirls of white.
    Use pacparts website to enter model # of watch, then a page will list the individual part #'s for that model. Pacparts may have them (doubtful) if not, ask Casio USA.

I did not notice the marbled effect, but really like it. Thanks for pointing this out.
    Matt

Thread Information