Naked Raysman

Thread: Naked Raysman

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member ADAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,680

    Naked Raysman

    We always spoke of the quality of the Raysman.But never we taught so that...

    No spring bars...Raysman screws...more security and resistant.

    Bezel fits to perfection...The bezel is MudResist.

    The crystal has great quality.It is a magnifying glass.

    Solar, great capacity...

    "The Master" of G....
    Attached Images Attached Images
























  2. #2
    G-Shock Mod stockae92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southern California - USA
    Posts
    13,512

    Re: Naked Raysman

    wow~

    question: the crystal is "semi user" replaceable?

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    L.A., California
    Posts
    59

    Just picked one up

    Quote Originally Posted by ADAN
    We always spoke of the quality of the Raysman.But never we taught so that...

    No spring bars...Raysman screws...more security and resistant.

    Bezel fits to perfection...The bezel is MudResist.

    The crystal has great quality.It is a magnifying glass.

    Solar, great capacity...

    "The Master" of G....
    I just bought a BNIB RAysman this evening. Looking forward to getting this beauty!

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    3,204

    Re: Naked Raysman

    I was always curious as to how the Raysman looked "naked". Very robust indeed. Thanks for the great pics Adan

  5. #5
    Member ADAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,680

    Re: Naked Raysman

    Quote Originally Posted by G-Shock
    I was always curious as to how the Raysman looked "naked". Very robust indeed. Thanks for the great pics Adan
    Hello G-Shock.I have your spare parts...My paypal acount its ok.

    ¡SALUDOS!

  6. #6
    Member ADAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,680

    Re: Naked Raysman

    Quote Originally Posted by stockae92
    wow~

    question: the crystal is "semi user" replaceable?
    The crystal is a spare part.Replaceable. I bought two of them.

  7. #7
    G-Shock Mod stockae92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southern California - USA
    Posts
    13,512

    Re: Naked Raysman

    Quote Originally Posted by ADAN
    The crystal is a spare part.Replaceable. I bought two of them.
    are they still available (in current production)?

  8. #8
    Member ADAN's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    1,680

    Re: Naked Raysman

    Quote Originally Posted by stockae92
    are they still available (in current production)?
    Hello Stockae92, the crystal are not in current production."I think".O|

    I bought in Madrid(Casio Service Center).

  9. #9
    G-Shock Mod stockae92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Southern California - USA
    Posts
    13,512

    Re: Naked Raysman

    well at least now i know ..

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    3,204

    Re: Naked Raysman

    Thanks Adan. I will try again

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •