Need Advice On A Online Seller

Thread: Need Advice On A Online Seller

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need Advice On A Online Seller

Hi, My lovely wife of 40 yrs says that she'll buy me a Frogman for Christmas!!. I want to buy the GW-204K-9DR , black head with yellow band like the picture above. Well, I kinda wanted to stay away from the bay, so, I found one at "Superchrono.com". for a whole bunch of money, but I don't care, wife's buying! Does anyone know the rep on this seller or anyone done business with seller? Any help you guys can give me would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

Re: Need Advice On A Online Seller

I've heard good things about them, but I think, I can't remember if it was them or another company, were advertising Frogs which they didn't actually have in stock any more - old web pages that they hadn't removed from their site. Call them and make sure they have it in stock. If not, give Yahoo Auctions a try.

Oh, they're an official sponsor of the forum as well

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi
    I have used them before no problem other than watch sent in wrong box which I returned and they sent a replacement.
    Do a search for "superchrono" on this forum and you will find somemore info

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DragonJade View Post
    I've heard good things about them, but I think, I can't remember if it was them or another company, were advertising Frogs which they didn't actually have in stock any more - old web pages that they hadn't removed from their site. Call them and make sure they have it in stock. If not, give Yahoo Auctions a try.
    I believe it was 4-watches that were out of stock but still had them listed on their site.

My apologies to Superchrono.

Oh, they're an official sponsor of the forum as well
    The only problem I have with Superchrono is that their advertisement stops me from being able to use the Search box on the forum. (The ad is always in front, so I can't actually see the search box when I hit the button. I have to use Advanced Search.)

Quote Originally Posted by dudegalea View Post
    The only problem I have with Superchrono is that their advertisement stops me from being able to use the Search box on the forum. (The ad is always in front, so I can't actually see the search box when I hit the button. I have to use Advanced Search.)
    I'm using Firefox and have the Flash blocking program installed so I don't have to put up with a lot of annoying advertising I don't want to see.

I'm using Firefox and have the Flash blocking program installed so I don't have to put up with a lot of annoying advertising I don't want to see.
    Is this a Firefox plugin?
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

Of course! I actually have Adblock running. Just didn't occur to me to use it for that ad! I normally use it for ads that are visually annoying (lots of flashing) or play audio (like that one a while back with the buzzing bee).

I have a bit of an aversion to blocking ads on sites I support, but needs must...

Cheers.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information