Need advise, best place tu purchaise japanese market gshock
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Maddog1970
  • 1 Post By Steelerswit
  • 1 Post By Time4Playnow
  • 1 Post By Steelerswit

Thread: Need advise, best place tu purchaise japanese market gshock

Need advise, best place tu purchaise japanese market gshock

Hello guys, I am interested in purchasing a watch that has been release for the Japanese market only.
    In your experience, what is the best store to purchase Japanese exclusive models ?

thanks for the help

Re: Need advise, best place tu purchaise japanese market gshock

If you are talking online, then for me the best option has been Sakura.....great selection, reasonably priced and quick shipping to me here in Western Canada....
    Dxnnis likes this.
    I have been trying reaallllly hard to keep it below 20, but have just given up now.
    Watches - to many
    Brand - lots

Seiya Japan, premium Japan are great online retailers.

When you say Japan only, you are limited in selection. Many are limited editions and such. Many G's are first released in Japan and then later released to international markets.

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator
    Dxnnis likes this.
    Call Sign - Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    the benevolent caretaker of a halfway house for recovering G-Shocks.
    And the grand rehabilitator strikes again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Time4Playnow View Post
    For most of us, when we wear a bad-a** watch, the characteristics of the watch "bleed over" to us -- and suddenly, WE are bad-a**es!
    For some members here though -- like Steelerswit, and Kubr1ck -- they have so much inherent "bad-a**ery" that when they put on a bad-a** watch, the energy flows from them TO the watch, making the watch EVEN MORE bad-a**!!! Yes, it's a real scientific phenomenon that obscure mad scientists only recently discovered.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I concur, I've had good experiences with Premium Japan (Ebay), Seiya Japan, and Sakura. However I've bought far, far more watches from Rakuten sellers in Japan and every one of them was good. Some great sellers there include e-bloom, G-supply, and Quelleheure.

I don't know where you're located. If in the U.S., also be aware that some Japan-based sellers offer business through Amazon. Prices are generally a bit higher there. But service is usually very good too.
    Steelerswit likes this.
    Casio G-shock
    MRG-G1000B-1ADR, MTG-B1000TF-1AJR, GMW-B5000TFC-1, GMW-B5000D-1, GMW-B5000GD-9, GMW-B5000V-1, GMW-B5000G-1, GPR-B1000-1, GPR-B1000-1B, GWG-1000-1A, GW-9400-1, GW-9400DCJ-1, GW-9400BTJ-8, GW-9401KJ-3JR, GW-5000-1JF, GW-B5600FB-4JR, GW-B5600HR-1, GW-B5600BC-1B, GXW-56BB-1JF, GXW-56-1BJF, GW-3000M-4A, DW-5035D-1B, DW-5600BB (x2), DW-5600E (x2), DW-5600EG-9V, DW-5600CL-1, GW-M5610TR-7JF, DW-5600MS, GLS-5600CL-1, GLS-5600CL-3, DW-6930, GA-100MM-8A, G100BB-1A, GLS-6900-9JF, G-8900SC, GD-350-1B, GD-400-9CS, DW-6900MS, GD-120CM-4, GD-X6900CM-5, GLS-8900CM-2, GW-002KA.
    Casio Protrek/Pathfinder
    PAG-240B-2, PRW-2500R-1, PRW-3100FC-1JF, PRX-8000T-7AJF.
    Casio AE-1200 (x2)
    Casio W217H-1A
    MDV106-1A
    MTD1080-7A

I concur, I've had good experiences with Premium Japan (Ebay), Seiya Japan, and Sakura. However I've bought far, far more watches from Rakuten sellers in Japan and every one of them was good. Some great sellers there include e-bloom, G-supply, and Quelleheure.

I don't know where you're located. If in the U.S., also be aware that some Japan-based sellers offer business through Amazon. Prices are generally a bit higher there. But service is usually very good too.
    Premium Japan is on Amazon as well as fleabay.

A good person to ask is @g-addict he runs G-central and has a dedicated page on amazon

https://www.amazon.com/shop/gcentralhq

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator
    Dxnnis likes this.
    Call Sign - Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    the benevolent caretaker of a halfway house for recovering G-Shocks.
    And the grand rehabilitator strikes again.
    For most of us, when we wear a bad-a** watch, the characteristics of the watch "bleed over" to us -- and suddenly, WE are bad-a**es!
    For some members here though -- like Steelerswit, and Kubr1ck -- they have so much inherent "bad-a**ery" that when they put on a bad-a** watch, the energy flows from them TO the watch, making the watch EVEN MORE bad-a**!!! Yes, it's a real scientific phenomenon that obscure mad scientists only recently discovered.

Thread Information