Need HELP ASAP

Thread: Need HELP ASAP

Need HELP ASAP

I finally found a store that has the referee timer in stock, only problem is it 64 bucks. Not quite the walmart deal. So do i wait and see if i can find it cheaper, or get it off the internet and still pay almost the same after S&H, or just go get it??

Also since its sears, they said they would price match. Has anyone seen and have proof of it being cheaper from a store i can actually go to, not just a website?? if so where and how much so i can print off the proof.

Thanks fellow G-shockers.

james

Re: Need HELP ASAP

You don't have to look far to get it for half that price. Try xcelwatches for example, they have it for $29.95 including express shipping.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

how long does it take to get??? Is that an actual store so i can price compare??

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by panerai104 View Post
    how long does it take to get??? Is that an actual store so i can price compare??
    I'm not sure how fast their 'express shipping' is as I'm not in the US. I'm waiting for one now in the UK from them. I'm not sure if it's an actual store either - they have their own site, and also sell on Amazon.com. I think they're online only.
    "The future is something which everyone reaches at the rate of sixty minutes an hour, whatever he does, whoever he is." C S Lewis

I wanted to buy it a store in case it didn't work out and i wanted to take it back, but i bet i could sell it on here or ebay if need be.

Thanks.

I'm sure they have a returns policy, though I understand it's more convenient to just pop it back to a store. This is only my opinion of course, but I can't see you being disappointed enough to want to return it at that price. It's costing me an extra $14.95 to have mine shipped to the UK and I still feel it's a bargain. It also seems very rare for new G-Shocks (at least non solar ones) to arrive faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by panerai104 View Post
    I finally found a store that has the referee timer in stock, only problem is it 64 bucks. Not quite the walmart deal. So do i wait and see if i can find it cheaper, or get it off the internet and still pay almost the same after S&H, or just go get it??

Also since its sears, they said they would price match. Has anyone seen and have proof of it being cheaper from a store i can actually go to, not just a website?? if so where and how much so i can print off the proof.

Thanks fellow G-shockers.

james

I wanted to thank everyone for the info. Thanks Lex, i talked to my wife and she thought it would be better to order from that website and save almost half of what sears wanted. Awesome.

thanks again

james

Thread Information