Need Help With My New Riseman

Thread: Need Help With My New Riseman

The only state created during the Civil War.

Question Need Help With My New Riseman

Received my Riseman today, and I need help setting the day of the week. Right now it is set on Sun. I tried looking through the book, searching the internet, and still came up short. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

No problem, i just set up mine recently (great watch!). You set the year, month, day and it will display the correct day of the week. Mine came set for 2009.
    Yes, I am OCD. What gave it away?

The only state created during the Civil War.

Re: Need Help With My New Riseman

When I unboxed mine it was set to something weird, so I tried to manually set the atomic time. Each time I tried it came up "ERR." I gave up and went to bed. When I woke up this morning, it had finally synched and is displaying everything correct. Problem averted, and now I can enjoy wearing the Riseman.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Re: Need Help With My New Riseman

Quote Originally Posted by 4Play View Post
    When I unboxed mine it was set to something weird, so I tried to manually set the atomic time. Each time I tried it came up "ERR." I gave up and went to bed. When I woke up this morning, it had finally synched and is displaying everything correct. Problem averted, and now I can enjoy wearing the Riseman.
    That is normal behavior. Unless you live absurdly close to one of the six transmitters, you will have a very difficult time syncing the watch during the day due to interference.

If set to automatically receive the signal, your watch will try to sync up to 6 times a night until it completes a sync.
    G-Shock GW5600J-1 | GW-M5610-1 | GWX5600B-7 | DW-5030C-1 Resist Black | GW9200-1 Riseman | G9000-1 Mudman | G6900KG-3 | GA100-1A1 | GA100A-7A | Tissot PRC 200 T17.1.526.52 | Citizen Eco-Drive Nighthawk BJ7000-52E + Stowa Old Style strap | Seiko SNK809 + Crown & Buckle leather NATO | Seagull 1963 | Tokyoflash Shinshoku

Thread Information