Need help tracking down an older G Shock
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Joakim Agren
  • 1 Post By Joakim Agren

Thread: Need help tracking down an older G Shock

Need help tracking down an older G Shock

Does anybody know where I could find a GW-6900CC-2??? It's from the 2009 Crazy Color series I believe. I have looked all over the net and can't seem to locate one. I don't know if this is the place to put this but you all are the best people I could ever ask about it so.....

G Shocking Deep Down South

Re: Need help tracking down an older G Shock

Since it's an older model, I'd try eBay, where you might get lucky and find a gently used one OR perhaps even find one still in the box!

On eBay, you can set up a "Followed Search" -- formerly known as a "saved search" -- for a particular item, which will then generate an e-mail whenever someone puts one of those items up for sale. I did a search for that particular model, it came up empty since there are none for sale at this time, and it brought up the option for "Follow this search."

Name:  ebay followed search.JPG
Views: 204
Size:  80.2 KB

Another option is purchasing one through international companies such as Rakuten -- I'm never made a purchase through them, but there are plenty of forum members who have, and some that seem to do so on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben_R View Post
    Does anybody know where I could find a GW-6900CC-2??? It's from the 2009 Crazy Color series I believe. I have looked all over the net and can't seem to locate one. I don't know if this is the place to put this but you all are the best people I could ever ask about it so.....

Well this is definitely the right place to ask...

There never was a GW-6900CC solar atomic model the 6900CC were only a regular battery powered model with the DW designation so it is DW-6900CC-2. The most sold and therefore the most common one where the purple version. The green and the blue where more limited and is now more difficult to find. I could only find one listing on eBay for it. But it is a multiple quantity listing of 12 pieces and it is from a reliable seller in Germany. Here it is with a BIN price of about $135 inclusive of world wide shipping: Casio G Shock Brandaktuell DW 6900cc 2ER Power Preis Neu Neu | eBay But he offers a best offer option to so you could probably get it a little cheaper.
    Davidro and nigelw like this.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Doesn't ship to USA for some reason.
    Today would be a good day to delete your Facebook account, Here is why:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f73/fa...l#post48047643

10 reasons to dump facebook:

https://www.komando.com/tips/527072/...cebook-in-2019

1) Yes, the right model number helps -- a LOT!

2) "Doesn't ship to USA for some reason."

Further down the page, it says "Shipping to: Worldwide"

"Excludes: Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, North America, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Gibraltar, United Kingdom, Guernsey, Iceland, Jersey, Malta, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, San Marino, Serbia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Ukraine, Vatican City State, Belarus, Cyprus"

That does NOT seem very worldwide to me!

Quote Originally Posted by yankeexpress View Post
    Doesn't ship to USA for some reason.
    All I read was standard intl shipping 18 euro. I guess that was not the case. I wonder why the Uk is excluded, strange since it is within EU. It was listed on the US eBay site so very strange that he does not ship to the US!

Perhaps he will ship to the US if asked politely in a PM, so that is worth a shot...
    nigelw likes this.
    The Water Resistance Myth VS Reality article:https://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=159142

Sorry on the model #. I swear when I was looking around I haas the correct #. I always copy from a reliable source and paste to search.
    Sorry for the confusion. I have yet again managed to make myself look like a total mo Ron.

No worries -- hopefully the right model number leads to you another seller, and one who's willing to ship to your location!

Thread Information