Need INFO on the DW-001 "JASON" !!!!

Thread: Need INFO on the DW-001 "JASON" !!!!

Need INFO on the DW-001 "JASON" !!!!

Hi, I am looking for info on the DW-001

g-shock "jason" and if their is anywhere I can buy one from or a price estimate? I have also heard some Rumors on this forum that a re-make may be coming!!!!!!!!!!!!! If anyone else knows anything about this or where I can see what facts people have pulled together please let me know! I would really like to find one of these!
    So many watches.....So little Time ?

Re: Need INFO on the DW-001 "JASON" !!!!

I love this model, I have one but it succumbed to resin rot. One just went on the bay for US$154. Sjors has some great info and pics on his site: http://www.g-peopleland.com/Jason.htm

There are quite a few variations, the most popular is the yellow. Not sure about a re-issue, but if there was one, I'd be first in line .

Quote Originally Posted by GameBoy2Go View Post
    I love this model, I have one but it succumbed to resin rot. One just went on the bay for US$154. Sjors has some great info and pics on his site: http://www.g-peopleland.com/Jason.htm

There are quite a few variations, the most popular is the yellow. Not sure about a re-issue, but if there was one, I'd be first in line .

Actually if the re-issue is indeed the case, I'd really like it to have the old-style bulb/LED lights...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Wink Re: Need INFO on the DW-001 "JASON" !!!!

Hi GB2G and Sammy,

A few months ago a group of G-Shock collectors were making jokes on their blogs about what Casio will release next in the 25th Anniversary series after the Dawn Black release. They spread the gossip there was going to be a Jason re-issue, but the rumor was only a joke (well, there is still no sign there is going to be a Jason re-issue).

When I bought mine, it appeared to me as a bit toy like watch. That probably explains why the watch was harldy worn by it's previous owner. I had no idea at all it was a highly seeked model at that time.

Cheers,

Sjors

There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

G-Shock & Sales Moderator DragonJade's Avatar

They pop up on Yahoo Auctions every now and again.

Thread Information