Need info on Lineage LCW-M100TSE-1A2JF
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: Need info on Lineage LCW-M100TSE-1A2JF

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Need info on Lineage LCW-M100TSE-1A2JF

l'm thinking of buying this one instead of the Oceanus l wanted because it has Titanium and Sapphire for half the price. Anyone know the lug width? And anyone have a lume shot? And is the titanium carbide coated like the Oceanus?

Name:  lineage.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  31.7 KB

Re: Need info on Lineage LCW-M100TSE-1A2JF

I am guessing it is just polished titanium

The watch looks like a nice watch. The big turn off for me is that it has a metal case back held on with 4 screws. I don't see how hard it could be to make one with a screwdown case back? I have several Casio solar waveceptors that have a screw down case back so it can be done. Plus those watches were cheaper then this one when new.

The lume on this watch, like most CASIO watches, is not great. The LCW-M100TSE-1A2JF in particular has little in the way of lume.

It is designed for use with the built-in LED for illumination of the watch face.

No idea on the lug width. Here is a thread on other lineage watches with aftermarket straps:

https://forums.watchuseek.com/f17/st...r-1078218.html

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Moderator G-Shock Forum

I own the LCW-100DSE steel model.
    The lug with is 20mm.

Here with 20mm wire mesh strap! :)
    Attached Images Attached Images

You see no pictures in my post?
    Photobucket decided to lock my pics behind a 40$/month prescription service.
    I used their services since 2009 so the most of my old threads have Photobucket pics inside.
    If you stumble across one of those threads and want to see the pic, PM me and i will re-attach it.
    What can we learn from all the lost information?
    1. never trust cloud services
    2. always keep control of your data

I have 2 lcwm170 models and although I originally looked at them as my wanna be Oceanus pieces, they are actually thinner (9.2mm) than what I consider the best looking Oshi, OCWS100 (10.2mm). Top end lineages have MB6/titanium (no Ti Nitride coating however I think) and sapphire glass. For me, the 170 beats the OCWS100 functionally with the small, yet very useful LCD, but I just love the look of the S100 and the new S200, alas no LCD kills the deal for me personally

I know nothing about that watch...but I know if you want the Oceanus, settling for this is not going to make you happy. You'll still want the Oceanus.

Get the Oceanus!
    kenls, G-Drive, Dxnnis and 1 others like this.

Thanks for the info. l decided on the Lineage instead of the Oceanus. Since l tend to flip watches, if l ever wanted to sell it, there will be much less depreciation on the Linage. And the non standard lugs of the Oceanus was a turn off because you can't change straps or bracelets. Also the digital display on the Lineage makes it a cool gadget. Here's the one l ordered.

Views: 41
Size:  99.2 KB

Moderator G-Shock Forum

Congrats!

I like the high contrast in this color version!

Quote Originally Posted by SeikoAutomatic_01 View Post
    Thanks for the info. l decided on the Lineage instead of the Oceanus. Since l tend to flip watches, if l ever wanted to sell it, there will be much less depreciation on the Linage. And the non standard lugs of the Oceanus was a turn off because you can't change straps or bracelets. Also the digital display on the Lineage makes it a cool gadget. Here's the one l ordered.

Views: 41
Size:  99.2 KB
    SeikoAutomatic_01 and Dxnnis like this.
    You see no pictures in my post?
    Photobucket decided to lock my pics behind a 40$/month prescription service.
    I used their services since 2009 so the most of my old threads have Photobucket pics inside.
    If you stumble across one of those threads and want to see the pic, PM me and i will re-attach it.
    What can we learn from all the lost information?
    1. never trust cloud services
    2. always keep control of your data

So the word is next year we won't have to pay the $695 penalty on our taxes for me not having health insurance. lf that turns out to be true, l'll celebrate by buying the Oceanus with our tax refund.

Quote Originally Posted by SeikoAutomatic_01 View Post
    l'm thinking of buying this one instead of the Oceanus l wanted because it has Titanium and Sapphire for half the price. Anyone know the lug width? And anyone have a lume shot? And is the titanium carbide coated like the Oceanus?
    Just saw this thread. I've had this watch for a couple of months.

Name:  Casio2.jpg
Views: 17
Size:  466.7 KB

I replaced the original bracelet with a black silicone band. With RC, solar, titanium, sapphire, ana-digi, thinner than most, the style, and swappable band, it hit all my check marks. It's exceeded my expectations so far. As you've noted it's much less expensive than the Oceanus, which also has blue highlights that don't appeal to me, and non-standard band, so for me the Lineage was a much better choice. The white one also looks good. I'm a serial monogamist watch owner, so I expect to be wearing this one for years. Good to see someone else appreciating it. Cheers.
    SeikoAutomatic_01 likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information