Need a Lil Help with Gulfman GW9100-1

Thread: Need a Lil Help with Gulfman GW9100-1

Need a Lil Help with Gulfman GW9100-1

I just bought a new Gulfman GW9100-1 and its GREAT! I have one thing Im confused about.. The watch has a gauge to tell you how much power is left. The manual is a little bland on telling me how to read the gauge, It has 3 levels of charge, ( charge, L , M , H ) there is a blue back round over the charge and L & M not over the H.. All the pics of the watch on the internet NEVER shows the H with the BLUE around it! Im assuming that when the level drops the blue around the M L and charge will disappear! Can anyone confirm this? I would appreciate any input from you guys! Thanks in ADVANCE! The picture I enclosed is a bit hard to see but the battery gauge is right under the day / date!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Need a Lil Help with Gulfman GW9100-1

The battery power indicator only fills the current level of the battery. Meaning, if the battery is on "High" it will show black over "H" and nothing more.

There are 5 power levels on any tough solar watch:

Level 1- High
    Level 2-Medium
    Level 3-Low (most functions disabled except timekeeping and display)
    Level 4-Very low (All functions disabled except for the "charge indicator" and internal timekeeping)
    Level 5-No battery (no display, no internal timekeeping)

I hope this helps and welcome to the G-forum

Edit: I meant 5 power levels
    Last edited by xGGAx; June 20th, 2010 at 20:04.

Re: Need a Lil Help with Gulfman GW9100-1

I figured it out! Thanks for your reply! I had to get out my magnifying glass and look close at the bars! Now I see that the H is filled in with black and the M and L are not filled in cause the watch is fully charged! Thanks! Great Forum!

Thread Information