Need some help from GW-M5610 owners....
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Need some help from GW-M5610 owners....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    7,352

    Need some help from GW-M5610 owners....

    Could someone who owns the GW-M5610 be so kind as to remove the bezel and measure the height and width of the crystal (not including the crystal's gasket space, just the edge to edge of the actual mineral crystal) in mm?

    Please!

    Thanks in advance

  2. #2
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ivory Tower
    Posts
    1,309

    Re: Need some help from GW-M5610 owners....

    Do you want to put a GWM5610-1 crystal on your GW5000? I think that the GW5000 will look much better with the GWM5610-1 crystal on it. The GWM5610-1 looks exactly like the DW5000C-1A with its red and white lines on the crystal along the face on the watch. You can make the GW5000 look like the DW5000C-1A by changing out the crystal and putting a GWM5610-1 crystal on it.
    Sedi likes this.

  3. #3
    Member JoseCanseco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    486

    Re: Need some help from GW-M5610 owners....

    Is the GW-M5600 the same as the 5610? If so, I can do it real quick.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member JoseCanseco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    486

    Re: Need some help from GW-M5610 owners....

    I'm gonna pass out soon so I went ahead and did it. That gasket you're talking about it difficult to compensate for but it looks like 29.25 - 29.5mm x 25.5 - 26mm (WxH). It was difficult to keep aligned in the pictures but this should be pretty close.

    Name:  IMG_1479.jpg
Views: 1628
Size:  104.4 KB

    Name:  IMG_1480.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  98.4 KB

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    7,352
    Thank you! The pictures are very helpful too

  7. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ivory Tower
    Posts
    1,309

    Re: Need some help from GW-M5610 owners....

    Quote Originally Posted by JoseCanseco View Post
    I'm gonna pass out soon so I went ahead and did it. That gasket you're talking about it difficult to compensate for but it looks like 29.25 - 29.5mm x 25.5 - 26mm (WxH). It was difficult to keep aligned in the pictures but this should be pretty close.

    Name:  IMG_1479.jpg
Views: 1628
Size:  104.4 KB

    Name:  IMG_1480.jpg
Views: 1100
Size:  98.4 KB
    The sides of your watch case have indentations between and next to the buttons. I always thought that the sides of the GWM5600 and GWM5610-1 watch case were smooth and that they didn't have those indentations between and next to the buttons like I see in the pictures above. Are the sides of the watch case between and next to the buttons on the newer GWM5610-1 "smoother" or do they have the same indentations just like the 5 band GWM5600 that's in the picture above?
    Last edited by Tick Toc; December 2nd, 2012 at 16:55.

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Southern California, USA
    Posts
    7,352

    Re: Need some help from GW-M5610 owners....

    IN case anyone is wondering, the GW-5000 crystal dimensions are not the same as the GW-M5600. They differ by close to 1mm on the width and the height.

  9. #8
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Ivory Tower
    Posts
    1,309

    Re: Need some help from GW-M5610 owners....

    Quote Originally Posted by kung-fusion View Post
    IN case anyone is wondering, the GW-5000 crystal dimensions are not the same as the GW-M5600. They differ by close to 1mm on the width and the height.
    Does that mean that the GW5000 DLC metal case bigger than the GWM5600 and the GWM5610-1 resin cases?
    ALSO, are the GWM5600 and the GWM5610-1 resin watch cases both "identical" and the same exact size with each other?

  10. #9
    Member Sedi's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Bamberg, Germany
    Posts
    13,980

    Re: Need some help from GW-M5610 owners....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Toc View Post
    Does that mean that the GW5000 DLC metal case bigger than the GWM5600 and the GWM5610-1 resin cases?
    ALSO, are the GWM5600 and the GWM5610-1 resin watch cases both "identical" and the same exact size with each other?
    Good question. The GW-5000 and GW-M5600 definitely have different cases but I don't know if the GW-M5600 and GW-M5610 are the same.

    cheers, Sedi
    Cheers
    Sedi

  11. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1,078

    Re: Need some help from GW-M5610 owners....

    Quote Originally Posted by Tick Toc View Post
    ALSO, are the GWM5600 and the GWM5610-1 resin watch cases both "identical" and the same exact size with each other?
    yes they are exactly the same size. I have switched the GW-M5610 Hundreds bezel for a stealthed one from my stock GW-M5600. Same case exactly.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •