Posted a thread over in the Affordables about this, but am hoping you guys can give me more options. I've already got a Mudman inbound; what I'm hoping for here is something with a metal case and on bracelet that I haven't seen before that has the following:
- Stopwatch (at least 12 hours)
- Countdown timer (at least 12 hours)
- Multiple alarms, hourly chime
- Electroluminescent back light
- 100m WR (this is non-negotiable, more is better)
- World time would be a bonus, but not needed
- Sapphire is strongly desired, but not a requirement
- Atomic and/or Solar would be a HUGE bonus (rather have solar over atomic)
- OK, screw it, recommend non-metal cases too!!!
I'm loving the idea of a non-busy Citizen Eco-drive (or Casio Edifice?) that can accomplish all of the above...but alas, I've spent today looking at Citizen's lineup and its just not doing it for me. I'm open to suggestions here. The ONLY watch I've found so far that I'm seriously considering is the Momentum Format 4 on bracelet.
I have a 7 inch wrist and not sure of my max lug to lug, but I don't want to go bigger than 43 mm diameter if it can be helped. Budget is 550 max. So what should I be looking at/considering?