WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

Need a watch (not necessarily G) recomendation

681 views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Sedi 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

Alright, here's the deal. I'm training in my job right now, which I love, but... I'm struggling a little right now. I need a watch with an automatically recurring countdown timer that vibrates. Basically, I either get task saturated, or I just plain forget to do a basic task every 10-15 minutes. A watch with this function could be a very valuable training tool for me starting out. Prefer something on the cheaper side, since I absolutely love my g7900, and I just bought a gw6900. A regular chime alarm won't work as its very loud in 'the office' and I wear hearing protection and ear cups.

Thanks |>

#3 ·
Hey Sedi, thanks! Though that watch is not really my style, it definitely set me up on the right path. I checked it out on amazon, and was 50 bucks, which isn't bad at all. However, amazon suggested I check out the g7510-1vdr. It appears to have countdown timer with auto-repeat, and I'm praying that it vibrates at 0 on the countdown, but I wouldn't see why it wouldn't. Also! I picked it up for 25 dollars. It was 45, and I had a 20 dollar gift card, and I have a prime account so its free 2 day shipping. I couldn't NOT afford to take this deal. Hopefully this watch helps keep me on track!

Thanks again, Sedi

#4 ·
I have a G7500 wearing it now. Not sure of all the timer functions as I dont use all of them The vibration has a sort of countdown sequence where it vibrates a few times I think in the last min. Nice G Big easy to read digits.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.