Need your opinion on the Final Frog

Thread: Need your opinion on the Final Frog

Need your opinion on the Final Frog

I currently have 1 frog, the 1000g. I thought I might get a 200 Frog as well if the price is low enough. You guys know the last statement means either the 200z or the 200MS (men in rusty black).

So which one is more appealing to you? I know I should decide for myself but looking at the watch online is one thing while wearing it for a year is another so I need your opinions.

I'm leaning towards the Final but I'm scared of all the colors. Only if it didn't have the blue inside... I would be fine with the yellow and the red.
    Last question: How easy do you think it will be to find strap/bezel for the final Frogman 5-6 years from now?

Wrist shots of the Final are also appreciated as I couldn't find many.

Re: Need your opinion on the Final Frog

It's rather easy to remove colors from the bezel. Less so the color of the display of the buttons so I'd decide based on that as that are plenty of 200 series band/bezels still out there which will all fit whatever base you go with.

I'm not too keen on the pink-ish display of the MiRB so I'd go with the Final ...but that's just my opinion.

Below is an example of a bezel with all the color removed. The blacked out metal on the band and pushers on the MiRB are nice but I keep coming back to it being "pink" so I'm happy with my stealthed MB. I also have a few MiRB band/bezel sets so I'm covered for all the positives the MiRB has to offer in my mind anyhow.

Last edited by natornate; August 14th, 2010 at 01:06.
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

Hmm that's actually a good idea. Would the Final look good at all with a Master Blue bezel? Also, what's the approximate price of the master blue bezel?

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by kaywalker View Post
    Hmm that's actually a good idea. Would the Final look good at all with a Master Blue bezel? Also, what's the approximate price of the master blue bezel?
    In the US a band bezel set runs $50-60 though they may have gone up as I've not purchased any in some time. You can buy one or the other and if I remember properly the band is the more expensive of the two.
    -Nate
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
    -Albert Einstein

i like both! but the final frogman gets my vote for the classic colors

Last edited by Alexeibc; August 15th, 2010 at 00:32.

My pick is the MIRB, as I just got one. I actually like the different colour display, plus it's a stealthy watch.

Thread Information