Negative display comparison: DW6900 vs G9000

Thread: Negative display comparison: DW6900 vs G9000

Negative display comparison: DW6900 vs G9000

Hello everybody. Does anyone had the chance to do a live comparison of the negative displays on DW6900MS and G9000-3VER? I have the 6900MS, the watch is a beauty but I must admit the display isn't that readible especially under soft ligth. Looking at the G9000-3VER, which I like a lot, the negative display looks much "brighter" and the numbers seem white instead of red as on the 6900. Anyone owns both and can can share his opinion?

Cheers.

Ale
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Negative display comparison: DW6900 vs G9000

Quote Originally Posted by Ale73 View Post
    Hello everybody. Does anyone had the chance to do a live comparison of the negative displays on DW6900MS and G9000-3VER? I have the 6900MS, the watch is a beauty but I must admit the display isn't that readible especially under soft ligth. Looking at the G9000-3VER, which I like a lot, the negative display looks much "brighter" and the numbers seem white instead of red as on the 6900. Anyone owns both and can can share his opinion?
    The MS-series models have a reddish LCD which results in lower contrast of the inverse display. It is definitely better on the Mudman, but still somewhat limited in poor ambient light.

Thread Information