New Addition GW-9300ER !!!!!!
Like Tree8Likes
  • 8 Post By XxMACCAxX

Thread: New Addition GW-9300ER !!!!!!

New Addition GW-9300ER !!!!!!

Well ever since I first saw the pics for this watch I knew it was a must have for me, I was going to wait for the non atomic G-9300 but frankly I didn't want to wait for a decent price one to pop up and with the current price gouging that is going on with all the G-9300 models and even more so with this military coloured version it worked out it was only about $20 extra to buy the Atomic version so I went to order one from Chino watch but was extremely dissapointed to see they were sold out. I kept checking in however and as soon as Chino showed they were back in stock I pulled the trigger and at $368 USD including express EMS shipping I was very pleased with both the price and the experience buying from Chino watch co (was my first time purchasing through them).

Anyway it turned up a couple of days ago but i've been to busy to do much of anything but WOW I love this watch!!!!!!! even better in person than any pic could show. I already have a 9300 and knew how much I liked the module and form but this is the coolest colourway i've seen in ages and suits my need to a tee with hunting and military use the tan/brown combo works very wel together. I've never been much of a fan of two toned watches but this one just seems to work. Not much more that I can say that hasn't already been said about this watch but I will say if you are on the fence about buying it don't hesitate just pull the trigger you won't regret it.

Now time for a few quick pics, sorry for the average quality I just haven't had enough time to take some good ones.

Thanks for looking

Andy

Name:  DSC_1588.jpg
Views: 588
Size:  265.2 KBName:  DSC_1590.jpg
Views: 489
Size:  123.4 KBName:  DSC_1589.jpg
Views: 486
Size:  167.0 KBName:  DSC_1591.jpg
Views: 498
Size:  256.7 KB

Re: New Addition GW-9300ER !!!!!!

Awesome photos - that bad boy is RIGHT at home there.
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

Congrats Andy,

It seems that Casio US only sold a few of the G-9300ER. Haven't seen it anywhere yet. Since resellers seem to have driven up the prices (Retail price is $200, so it would have been easy to find one under $200), I can only recommend to go for the real deal. For a little more you have indeed a full functional Atomic Mudman with carbon straps. I got one myself and have seen a few floating around in the world. Great watch and in unique colors. Also the strap is really cool, with the un-painted carbon strap keeper.

Cool pics. I wonder if I can beat that for 50 Gs

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Congrats! I agree with all the price gouging on the export model it's not a hard sell to just get the GW. Plus as you say it is one of the coolest colors for a G, and even better ... Chino rocks! Enjoy!

Awesome pics and congrats! But guys, the international version hasn't even been officially released. Finding one below retail will be more difficult, though, as numbers appear truly limited on this series. I think you can get one at retail if you're on top of your game.

Don't mean to hijack, but did the Aussie military switch to multicam? Love the watch too, and great decision going with the GW...worth it for the CF band alone :)
    Image not available

should look good on a tan nato....but the adaptors might spoil the look then

Midlothian, which is south of Cedar Hill, which is south of Dallas.

That's too sweet. I sold my 9300 in Feb. and couldn't live without it so I got another one just this week. Couldn't do it man...couldn't do it. Congrats!
    The Hundreds, DW6900, Orient Ray (incoming), G90001A(OD Dark Green) {dyed ultra black now.., 2 Seiko 7002s incoming, 2 DW6600. Sorta want a GMT Alpha...but I dunno.

Thread Information