New Arrival from halfway around the Earth....
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By DougFNJ

Thread: New Arrival from halfway around the Earth....

New Arrival from halfway around the Earth....

Got a new interesting piece today that I saw in the Sales Forums last week. It's the Casio Edifice EFE-503. It can also be seen as EFE503D-7 shipped from Down Under, halfway around the world to USA.

I am going to say first and foremost, I do not understand why Casio keeps these pieces over there and that they don't release them over here as well I would match this piece up EASILY with Seiko and Citizen any day.

I will also say....GIVE THESE WATCHES NAMES Casio! Seiko Sportura, Coutoura, Velatura, etc. Citizen Aqualand, Promaster, Calibre, EcoZilla, Etc. G-Shocks are in a class all by themselves with the names, and the Edifice line has nothing that really distinguishes 1 model to the next

Enough with my ranting Now to the good parts. This watch is sharp! Good surprisingly heavy case, nice thick, solid Stainless Steel Bracelet. Black bezel, textured 3 Dimensional face. The inner bezel rotates with the 8:00 crown. 12 Hour Chrono, Date at the 4:00, seconds subdial also ticks back and forth for the 1/20 second. This is a nice, classy, functional piece. It uses module 5127.

I'll be getting a youtube review on this in the next 2 weeks....in the meantime, here are some more photos....

sap likes this.
    Apple Watch Space Black Series 5 w/ LTE
    Casio G-Shock DW-5600C Speed
    Casio G-Shock GMW-B5000GD-1JF
    Casio G-Shock GWF-1000-1DR Frogman

Casio G-Shock GW-7900B-1 Rescue
    Citizen ATO810-55X
    Omega SeaMaster Pro Ceramic 212.30.41.20.01.003
    Omega Seamaster Pro Bond Quartz 2221.80
    Omega Speedmaster Co Axial Moon Watch 311.33.44.51.01.002

Seiko SKA625
    Seiko Velatura SNAA93
    Seiko V701

Check out my video reviews at:
    www.youtube.com/dougfnj
    Twitter: @DougFNJ

Re: New Arrival from halfway around the Earth....

Thats a good looking watch; I am pleasantly surprised. Do you know if the bracelet links are solid?
    RukRem

Casio: MRG-1100, G-Shock/s, Pathfinder; Rangeman Debaufre: Air-force, CSAR; Deep-Blue: Master 2000 III; Hamilton: Below Zero PVD & S/S, Khaki Field Mechanical; Lum-Tec: 500M-3, B12; Maratac: Automatic Pilot; Orient/ Star: 300m, Revolver, M-Force Beast, Retro-Future, Pocket-Watch, Bambino; Seiko: Sumo, 7002, SKX, BFK, Stargate; 6309-7040; Steinhart: Aviation GMT, Nav B-Uhr, Proteus, Triton; Suunto: Elementum Terra, Core; Timex: Expedition WS4; Tissot: T-touch; Traser: Classic Pro Auto, 6502 Sterile; Victorinox: Titanium Field; Zenton: M45 Destro, V45 Chrono; Zixen: DSR-1000 GMT, Trimix GMT

Thread Information