new casio gshock gac-100-1ajf

Thread: new casio gshock gac-100-1ajf

new casio gshock gac-100-1ajf

i have always wanted to add a gshock to my modest collection . i could never find a gshock model that appealed to me . i am skeptical of the gshock models that combine both digital windows and analogue hands . i could never see the digital windows because they are too faint or blocked by the analogue hands . finally i read about the soon to be released all analogue gshock model gac-100-1ajf . this gshock does the same thing that my two prized seiko analogue chronographs do -- ( seiko models snda20p and snda65 ) -- which is display accurate time mesurements for 12 hours with a 1/20 second subdial for true accuracy . this type of chronograph function is nothing fancy or revolutionary . it is just straight forward clean and useful . i do not need a gshock that runs on light or syncs with atomic broadcasts or tells me what time it is in moscow or displays temperature compass and moon phases . maybe some people need such complications but these overly complex models are silly in my humble opinion and their faces have dozens of letters markers and dials that look crowded . the new gshock gac-100-1ajf has a clean all analogue face with no unnecessary markings or illegible digital windows . it has a good old basic analogue date window at three o'clock . and it only has two buttons located on the right side where the crown is . this is much more clean looking than the usual four buttons on a gshock . the face is still gshock big . that is their style after all . the whole timepiece is resin including the strap . it comes in three colors -- black ( the model i am getting ) black with a blue face and khaki . they all look great to me . i am a black sports watch kind of guy so i will be getting the all black model . one thing though -- i have always replaced my other watches that came with leather or fabric straps with matching metal bracelets . is it possible to attach a black metal bracelet to a casio gshock ? does this depend on which gshock model you buy ? i would appreciate some advice on using a metal bracelet on a gshock watch . i am not really crazy about plastic straps but i suppose they have their good points . the new gshock gac-100-1ajf is waterproof to 660 feet and looks to be super tough . it should outlast me . the battery is good for three years . please do not buy any of the new gshock gac-100-1ajf watches when they first hit the stores . if nobody buys them my price will drop . they look to be starting around 150 dollars us . we shall see .
    here is a pic :
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: new casio gshock gac-100-1ajf

Poor man´s gw a1000, Making a comparison : one with too much sophistication, the other simple and effective. almost the same thing happened with the 9000 and the 9300 mudman. GAC-100 is going to be my new G for sure.
    DW-003,DW-004,DW 5600, DW 6100 (LUCIANO EDITION),DW 6900: MS/EMINEM, G-2110, G 7301, G 7800, G 7710-RL,MUDMAN KTM,GULFMAN MIRO, MUDMAN SCORPION, GA 100: DARK NIGHT/BUMBLEBEE, GDF 100, RISEMAN, THE KING, G 2500, G 2600,DW 9052, DW 6600, FROGMAN POSITIVE YELLOW, COCKPIT G 1010

Re: new casio gshock gac-100-1ajf

a nice watch for sure. @ 150 dollars price point i would expect tough solar. Maybe you are right, the price should come down after the release. Thanks for spotlighting this release and I look forward to seeing the other watches that Casio rolls out before the holidays.

Thread Information