New Collector- GLX5600-7 Question

Thread: New Collector- GLX5600-7 Question

New Collector- GLX5600-7 Question

Hey guys,

I've recently been turned onto G-Shocks and I've been lurking around here for a while trying to decide what my first will be. I've decided on the GLX5600-7 (white) and from what I've found out it's not really sold at retail stores anymore. My question is will I only be able to purchase it only on ebay or are there any online retailers that carry it brand new for the retail price ($99 I believe)?

Thanks for any input and I look forward to starting my collection!

Re: New Collector- GLX5600-7 Question

I would check around a little bit before buying if you're trying to avoid the Bay. The local Macys here all currently have them in stock...and with the Friends and Family sale coming up, it'll be 20% off, so you could possibly get it for $80. Might be worth a little bit of checking around. They had quite a few of that model even at the stores that didn't have much else when I was checking around lately :)

Good luck!

Thanks man appreciate it. Unfortunately I've been checking out all the Macy's in my area the past few days and came across only one G-Lide, but it was in black. I'll keep at it though because I already got one of the discount cards for the Friends and Family sale since I figured they'd be the place that has them if anyone does.

Worst case though I'll use it for a different one and get the collection going with something else. haha

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Picked mine up about 4 months ago on the bay bnip from some guy decided white wasn't for him after all for £22 at the time about 35-40 dollars equiv love it was my daily wear till a month ago when i got my mudman

Thread Information