New DW8140

Thread: New DW8140

New DW8140

I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago, asking if people thought these new dw 8140`s were real. Well i bought one and it came today, definately real if anyone here bought one and hasn`t recieved it yet.

Really pleased, superb watch!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wink Re: New DW8140

According to the sellers feedback and description of the object, I was 99% sure they were real. The only (good looking) fakes out there are the G-2000 and DW-8200 replicas. Let's hope it stays with these models...

Good to hear you are a new owner of an authentic Techno-G DW-8400. I think you will enjoy the watch and it's features It does have the fruit machine game, doesn't it:-D

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: New DW8140

Hello Bridger2,

Do you know If the seller has any more of the watches?

Thanks,
    ssnake71

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Hi Ssnake,

Someone posted on this forum if this was an authentic model. He had 8 or nine DW-8140's and DW-8150's. They all were sold in no time since then... (seller was located in paris).

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Glad to see someone else likes these too

I've got six of them (three silver 8140's like yours, a gold 8150, a green 8150 and a Firefox model in purple resin that says 'time to get tough' when you press the light switch.

I keep some spares from casio UK but all I could get at the last check was straps (£7.50 each), strap ends(after a while they start to bulge) at £4 each and seals at £2.50 each.

I'm just about to write a begging letter to casio japan to see if there is any way I can get the metalwork in red to make me a red one like I used to have back in 1997.

Look after it....they are normally really hard to get hold of!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by carrot
    Glad to see someone else likes these too

I've got six of them (three silver 8140's like yours, a gold 8150, a green 8150 and a Firefox model in purple resin that says 'time to get tough' when you press the light switch.

I keep some spares from casio UK but all I could get at the last check was straps (£7.50 each), strap ends(after a while they start to bulge) at £4 each and seals at £2.50 each.

I'm just about to write a begging letter to casio japan to see if there is any way I can get the metalwork in red to make me a red one like I used to have back in 1997.

Look after it....they are normally really hard to get hold of!!!!
    Ha ha Dave,

I think you know I also have a weakness for the BIG chunky square DW-8XX0 models

Cheers,

Sjors

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by bridger2
    I posted a thread a couple of weeks ago, asking if people thought these new dw 8140`s were real. Well i bought one and it came today, definately real if anyone here bought one and hasn`t recieved it yet.

Really pleased, superb watch!
    Hi Bridger:

Congrat's on the new addition

I remember replying to your post and nearly fell out of my chair when I saw your now rare model listed at around a bargain price of $200 if I remember. (Correct me if wrong)

It's good to see it was the real deal, and your new DW81XX is certainly a very rare model that sell for big money brand new in Japan:gold

I'm jealous

Did you get a spare for me :-D

Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE
    Hi Bridger:

Congrat's on the new addition

I remember replying to your post and nearly fell out of my chair when I saw your now rare model listed at around a bargain price of $200 if I remember. (Correct me if wrong)
    Wrong, It was listed less than €40,-. It was a silver model. I believe I got the green version for just the same amount. I remember I bought my red DW-8140 for around $150,00 from a fellow member.

Cheers,

Sjors

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors
    Wrong, It was listed less than €40,-. It was a silver model. I believe I got the green version for just the same amount. I remember I bought my red DW-8140 for around $150,00 from a fellow member.

Cheers,

Sjors

Great buy Sjors.

Thread Information