New G-Case

Thread: New G-Case

New G-Case

Hello!

I wanted to pass along that my search for a nice watch case is over. I found and bought this acrylic case off of eBay. Super communication and fast delivery via UPS. Attached is a pic of it. I'm happy to display all my yellow g's, although the Ultimate force at the top would not fit with it's box...

Here is a link for his eBay store. Didn't check to see if he sells international or not.

http://stores.ebay.com/Instyle-shop_...QQftidZ2QQtZkm

All the best,
    Neil
    Attached Images Attached Images

Re: New G-Case

Nice link... gonna get me two!! how do you find the quality??

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

Nice looking display solar, but the ULTIMATE FORCE deserves a place inside

Hahaha..Devori wants one now for the FROGS

I guess easy for you guys being US. Cheaper postage or maybe personal pick up..

All the best - ZZ

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I need two.. one for the rare ones .....one for the store bought!!

Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia

looks great Neil, i guess i just need the wife to convince me that i need one now.... not sure how im going to achieve that yet... :-S

Hi Neil,

It looks great. The seller sells international, but I think the shipping costs of such a big package will be around the same price as these displays. Somehow I'm already thinking of a place where I could show them...

Madmacs... Forget the wife, buy it:-D My girlfriend also never knows about what's coming in, but she learned to live with that... I guess

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors
    Hi Neil,

It looks great. The seller sells international, but I think the shipping costs of such a big package will be around the same price as these displays. Somehow I'm already thinking of a place where I could show them...

Madmacs... Forget the wife, buy it:-D My girlfriend also never knows about what's coming in, but she learned to live with that... I guess

Cheers,

Sjors
    Actually, my wife loved it, as it gave me a place to keep all my g's, so my desk isn't so cluttered!

As for the quality, it's very good for an acrylic case. I thought about scratching, but that comes with the territory. I just bought it and it found it to be good quality.

But, I will say that my Wademan on a regular G-shock stand did not fit, nor did my MIB Raysman or Ultimate Force due to the box being slightly larger than the shelf allowed. There are dimensions on listing. He also sells other cases, fyi.

Good luck, and post pics when you get them! Maybe he will combine shipping, especially overseas?

Neil

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors

well i think she's figured out that the pile of 5600's is getting bigger... and with a couple of bigger ones on the way... i guess i'll be looking to sell something...
    :-S

Thread Information