New G-SHOCK from my vacation
Like Tree9Likes
  • 7 Post By Andy_Curtis
  • 1 Post By JohnQFord
  • 1 Post By G-fob

Thread: New G-SHOCK from my vacation

New G-SHOCK from my vacation

Hi all. Haven't been on here in a while!

I recently went to the U.S. on a holiday with my girlfriend, to Disney World Florida.

Now, tiny back story. My first trip to the U.S. Was Vegas where I bought myself a G-SHOCK, which was when I decided to make it a tradition to buy one everytime I visit the U.S. So, whilst in Orlando I searched high and low (didn't have time to visit malls) and whilst at Universal Studios I went into a store that started stocking G-SHOCK the day before. So here it is. My new G to add to my collection

Orange is my favourite colour so this one jumped out at me. Fantastic!
    On the journey back to the hotel resort I realised that the watch I just bought, is the exact same model as the one I bought in Vegas..... But a different colour!!! Silly me. Oh well. Can never have too many.

This takes me up to 6 G-SHOCKS now :)

Andy

TAG Heuer-
    Formula 1 Chronograph 42mm
    Gshock-G-100-1BVMUR/ G-7900A-7ER/ GT-8900-7ER/ GA110HC-1/ GA110MR-4ACR
    Emporio Armani- AR1608

Wanted-(Omega heavy) Omega Seamaster Diver 300m/ Speedmaster Professional/ Omega Seamaster PO/ Seamaster 300m Master Co-axial/ Rolex SeaDweller

Re: New G-SHOCK from my vacation

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Curtis View Post

I recently went to the U.S. on a holiday with my girlfriend, to Disney World Florida.

Now, tiny back story. My first trip to the U.S. Was Vegas where I bought myself a G-SHOCK, which was when I decided to make it a tradition to buy one everytime I visit the U.S. So, whilst in Orlando I searched high and low (didn't have time to visit malls) and whilst at Universal Studios I went into a store that started stocking G-SHOCK the day before. So here it is. My new G to add to my collection

On the journey back to the hotel resort I realised that the watch I just bought, is the exact same model as the one I bought in Vegas..... But a different colour!!! Silly me. Oh well. Can never have too many.

Andy
    Congratulations!

So ... if you swapped the straps & bezels ... if memory serves ... you'd have 'your' perfect watch !!!
    Andy_Curtis likes this.
    "watchuseek" ... From a lost indigenous dialect ... meaning ... "Bet you can't buy just one !!!"

nice, same GA110 is still better than a new GA100
    Andy_Curtis likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Andy_Curtis View Post

Andy
    Nice pick up. I have both of those GA110's myself, as well as several others. The 110's are one of my favorite analog-digital combos. I probably have 6 or 7 already and looking to get a couple more.

Looks like you've been biten by the G-Shock bug, no turning back now. I look at it this way, there are certainly worse ways to spend your money.

Enjoy your G's and welcome to the forum!
    When was it ever a question of need?

Omega: Seamaster DeVille, Speedmaster 3523.80, Doxa: Sub 750T Pro GMT #387, Prometheus: S80 #75 of 150, Seiko: Alarm Chrono H249-5069, Chrono Diver 7T32-7E49, Black Monster SKX779K1, Orange Monster SKX781K1, Blue Sumo SBDC003, 5 Sports Blue Mini Monster, 5 Sports White Mini Monster, 5 Sports WSNK841, Type II 7559-601A, Casio: G-Shock DW-5000, PathFinder PRT-50, G-Shock DW-003, G-Shock GA100A-7A, G-Shock GD100HC-1, G-Shock G9000MS-1 Mudman, G-Shock G9000MX-2 Mudman, G-Shock G9000MX-4 Mudman, G-Shock GX56-1A King, G-Shock GW3000B-1A, G-Shock DW6900HM-2, G-ShocK DW6900-1V, SGW-100, G-Shock G5600CC-2DR, G-Shock GXW-56E-1JF King, G-Shock GF-8250ER-2 Frogman, G-Shock DW6930-4ER, G-Shock G-9100-2 Gulfman, G-Shock GX-56-1B King, Citizen: NaviHawk Blue Angels C300-Q00842, Largo Eco Drive BL5142-56P, Promaster 300m Pro Diver BJ8050-08E Ecozilla, Timex: Intelligent Quartz T 2N729, Fossil: Blue Titanium TI-5010, AM-4116, AM-2370, Arkitekt FS-4250...

Quote Originally Posted by Olyeller68 View Post
    Nice pick up. I have both of those GA110's myself, as well as several others. The 110's are one of my favorite analog-digital combos. I probably have 6 or 7 already and looking to get a couple more.

Looks like you've been biten by the G-Shock bug, no turning back now. I look at it this way, there are certainly worse ways to spend your money.

Enjoy your G's and welcome to the forum!
    I have been on this site for a while now but thanks :)

And I was bitten by the bug a few years ago. This second 110 is my sixth G-Shock. already looking at my next ;) ... After I get my long wanted Omega SMP 300 hehe
    I agree with you, these are some of the best looking digi-anologue combo's out there
    Last edited by Andy_Curtis; May 26th, 2015 at 21:56. Reason: Addes a few more words

TAG Heuer-
    Formula 1 Chronograph 42mm
    Gshock-G-100-1BVMUR/ G-7900A-7ER/ GT-8900-7ER/ GA110HC-1/ GA110MR-4ACR
    Emporio Armani- AR1608

Wanted-(Omega heavy) Omega Seamaster Diver 300m/ Speedmaster Professional/ Omega Seamaster PO/ Seamaster 300m Master Co-axial/ Rolex SeaDweller

Thread Information