New G-steel arrival - GST-S330D
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: New G-steel arrival - GST-S330D

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

New G-steel arrival - GST-S330D

Thought I’d share a few photos of my newest since it’s an Asia only release and not frequently seen. Never been too interested in the G-steel midsize models but when I learned about this version on G-Central I was captivated by the bezel. It’s the only G-shock I know of where the “G-SHOCK” on the bezel protrudes out rather than being carved in. Cool effect imo.

Name:  03703F12-5677-406E-9672-348BD81E99C3.jpeg
Views: 67
Size:  2.79 MBName:  33A27097-2F7A-4CAE-99B5-230574FB60A6.jpeg
Views: 77
Size:  2.06 MBName:  758DDACF-6B9E-4023-9C15-E5BA4E655A1E.jpeg
Views: 69
Size:  2.14 MBName:  4814304C-8045-4BBD-A449-3D73D424021B.jpeg
Views: 77
Size:  1.95 MB

Glad you like your new watch. I like the raised writing but not keen on the rest of the bezel. I have the standard mid size g steel and really like that one's bezel, think it's cool.

Re: New G-steel arrival - GST-S330D

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyMyEye View Post
    Glad you like your new watch. I like the raised writing but not keen on the rest of the bezel. I have the standard mid size g steel and really like that one's bezel, think it's cool.
    The bezel is kind of crazy and out of character for the brand. I think that’s part of the reason I like it. Now owning a mid size g steel, I have to say I really like it and think it is a much more interesting design than I previously realized just from pictures. Now I’m looking at the other models as well. Which version do you have?
    Steelerswit likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

That is unique looking. May have to keep an eye out for one. How is the feel of the bracelet?

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator
    Call Sign - Wit
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    the benevolent caretaker of a halfway house for recovering G-Shocks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    And the grand rehabilitator strikes again.

Mine is the GST-W310D-1AER. I agree I think the g steels look much better in person than pictures and I probably prefer mine to my MTG g1000.

The newest versions are really nice, think I'll get one as soon as there are some good deals.

Cool. I do wish mine had Multiband 6 like yours. I’m looking forward to seeing the new models as well. Their designers have been on a roll the last couple of years.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyMyEye View Post
    Mine is the GST-W310D-1AER. I agree I think the g steels look much better in person than pictures and I probably prefer mine to my MTG g1000.

The newest versions are really nice, think I'll get one as soon as there are some good deals.

I got mine from Creation watches. First time purchasing from them. Everything went smoothly and their shipping was super fast. 3 days delivered to the US.

The bracelet is nice. I was a little concerned about the listed 181g weight but it wears very comfortably on my 6.75” wrist. Easy the size spring bars between links like the metal squares. I give a slight edge to the metal square bracelet for comfort and style, but overall I’m very happy with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steelerswit View Post
    That is unique looking. May have to keep an eye out for one. How is the feel of the bracelet?

Sent from Capt Kirk's Communicator
    Steelerswit likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jboston View Post
    It’s the only G-shock I know of where the “G-SHOCK” on the bezel protrudes out rather than being carved in. Cool effect imo.

Name:  03703F12-5677-406E-9672-348BD81E99C3.jpeg
Views: 67
Size:  2.79 MB
    I just spotted another, on reddit!

Name:  7CF0213B-1F8D-4BA4-87C6-3858E2E994BB_1559614985700.jpeg
Views: 55
Size:  32.3 KB

According to u/Vivasanti, it’s a 1996 GT-001B “G-Cool.” Wild!

Nice catch - cool and very unusual.
    kubr1ck, Jboston and memento_mori like this.

I like it. The bezel is something new, and the bracelet looks expensive. Congrats!
    Jboston and memento_mori like this.
    "When the shadow of the sash appeared in the curtains it was between seven and eight o'clock and then I was in time again, hearing the watch. It was Grandfather's and when Father gave it to me he said I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire.... I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it."
    --William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury (1929)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information