New GA-2100 - Page 23
Like Tree713Likes

Thread: New GA-2100

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Re: New GA-2100

Quote Originally Posted by g-addict View Post
    I can't vouch for this place, but it looks legit. (Beware of Google ads at the top of search results as some are scam sites.)
    https://www.kandcofamilyjewelers.com...hes/ga2100-1a1
    Thanks, I did contact them, and as someone mentioned upthread, they’re sold out, but they put me on their waiting list.

I did try ordering from hammostock before reading your response, which was from the google ads you cautioned against, but I cancelled my order when I saw that they were only asking $160 for a full metal square. So, you’re definitely right that they are sketchy.

Patek Philippe Calatrava 5119J; Vacheron Constantin Overseas; Jaeger-LeCoultre Grande Reverso Duo; Rolex Submariner 114060; Omega Seamaster 300; Montblanc Heritage Dual Time; Tudor Black Bay, Black Bay GMT.

Armida A12; Borealis Estoril; Bulova Accutron II Alpha, Moonwatch; Casio GMW-B5000D, GW-5000, GST-W310; Coach Fulton; Halios Seaforth Bronze; Hamilton Khaki Field; Helson Skindiver; Ming 17.06; Nomos Tangente 35; Orient 60th Anniversary; Seagull Tourbillon, 1963 Air Force; Seiko SNA089P; Silver Archetype One; Steinhart OVM; Swatch Body and Soul, Heracles, Uncle Charly; Victorinox Alliance, Infantry Vintage.

I can't believe the prices of these.. I remember seeing the release announcement 2-3 months ago and thought, yeah those are nice, will grab one for Christmas. Nek minute, they just explode.

I managed to get one at retail (Black/White), but the prices these are currently going for on ebay is insane. It's a highly industrialised mass produced watch, I can't believe that these won't be readily available everywhere once casio's supply meets demand

Quote Originally Posted by johnxkrn View Post
    any idea how this will wear on a 6.75 inch wrist? I love the look of it but maybe too big?
    I have a 6.75 inch wrist and it looks fantastic!

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by dayman-v-nightman View Post
    I can't believe the prices of these.. I remember seeing the release announcement 2-3 months ago and thought, yeah those are nice, will grab one for Christmas. Nek minute, they just explode.

I managed to get one at retail (Black/White), but the prices these are currently going for on ebay is insane. It's a highly industrialised mass produced watch, I can't believe that these won't be readily available everywhere once casio's supply meets demand
    Hi

Believe me these prices will be coming straight back to retail very soon!

Berni

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Faceless Man" on the french watch forum has made some amazing pics of it:

Feu de G-Shock - tome 3 - Page 41

Name:  dsc_1010.jpg
Views: 367
Size:  677.8 KB

Name:  dsc_0616.jpg
Views: 362
Size:  746.0 KB
    Bulova Lunar Pilot, Bulova Military UHF
    Casio A168, W59, G-Shock DW004, GW-M5610, G9000MC-3, G7710, GA-2100, GLS5600, G7900
    Certina Multi DS-8
    Citizen BM8180, Citizen BN0100, Citizen PMD56-2951, BN0201-88L, BJ7070-57E
    , AR1130-81A, BJ7010-16F
    Deep Blue Nato Diver 300
    Lorus RXF41AX7
    Omega
    Seamaster Pro (Bond),
    Omega Speedmaster Pro
    Orient Mako 1, 6x Mako 2, CVZ00001b
    Parnis Portugese
    Sea-Gull Army Watch
    Seiko SNK381, SNZG13, Samurai STO, SRP705, Blue Moon, Turtle STO-WS, Turtle STO
    Техночас ЧН-01
    Ticino
    Big Pilot
    Tisell Pilot
    Torgoen T5
    Victorinox Infantry GMT
    Vostok Amphibia x5

i got mine from ebay, but only paid a little over retail ($25). which whatever, is worth it to me. when i spoke with a jeweler who had them and then sold out, he told me g shock said they wouldn't be getting them any more until after the New Year. i'm impatient when i really want a watch.

Quote Originally Posted by simmonsatl View Post

i got mine from ebay, but only paid a little over retail ($25). which whatever, is worth it to me. when i spoke with a jeweler who had them and then sold out, he told me g shock said they wouldn't be getting them any more until after the New Year. i'm impatient when i really want a watch.
    Yeah screw it, I just pulled the trigger and paid the eBay price too. Horology House on YouTube claims that Casio is going to restock soon but I'd rather just pay for peace of mind and get one now guaranteed.

A bunch of idiot scalpers (you know who you are) are gonna try and buy up the stock and flip anyways - I'm a grown ass man, I don't have time to compete with these losers over a silly watch I've been inexplicably lusting over.

If I can afford Rolex, I can afford to pay $40 over retail for a G Shock. Good luck to all the real watch fans trying to get one of these and not flip.

Quote Originally Posted by 99watches View Post
    Yeah screw it, I just pulled the trigger and paid the eBay price too. Horology House on YouTube claims that Casio is going to restock soon but I'd rather just pay for peace of mind and get one now guaranteed.

A bunch of idiot scalpers (you know who you are) are gonna try and buy up the stock and flip anyways - I'm a grown ass man, I don't have time to compete with these losers over a silly watch I've been inexplicably lusting over.

If I can afford Rolex, I can afford to pay $40 over retail for a G Shock. Good luck to all the real watch fans trying to get one of these and not flip.
    word. inexplicable lust is a good way to put it lol
    i can't afford a Rolex, but yeah i can afford a little more than retail. it'll make me really happy, so it was time to pull the trigger.
    99watches likes this.

For what it's worth, the ga2100-1a1 is back in stock at Casio USA at the time of this post...

Inactive

Must've had only one. Gone.

Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread Information