New GA-2100 - Page 4
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: New GA-2100

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 426
  1. #31
    Member sodamonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Fareham, UK
    Posts
    2,649

    Re: New GA-2100

    Ordered!!

    Am I the first?

    A Spanish website, https://www.relojesdemoda.com, has all 3 for sale.

    They come up near the top of most Google searches for G-Shocks that I do, and including shipping to me in the UK I've paid 96.10€, so around £88/US$107.

    One thing I do like about them is that they have a day of the week "wheel", rather than only being able to view EITHER lettered day or numerical day/month in the digital display.

    Which one? Well I decided to go mad and have this one, GA-2100-4AER!!
    Name:  67185493_118249409472435_4248134246120406750_n.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  43.4 KB
    I'll let you all know what it's like on arrival
    A watch is for life, not just for the WRUW thread!

  2. #32
    Member perfectlykevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,890

    Re: New GA-2100

    I'll likely get the black with the whiter indices. I want to see how difficult it is to hack these and reset the time. I like to be relatively near atomic, but don't want to go through some complicated process each month or so :)


    EDIT: OK, so according to the manual, the analog hands can go out of whack if subjected to strong magnetism and the like and it recommends adjusting them, then goes into the procedure to do it. Is it normal for G's with ana/dig displays to have to adjust the hands to set the time, or is that usually done automatically when you set the digital time on the display?
    Last edited by perfectlykevin; August 7th, 2019 at 22:12.
    sodamonkey and GaryK30 like this.

  3. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    526

    Re: New GA-2100

    Quote Originally Posted by sodamonkey View Post
    Ordered!!
    ...
    Name:  67185493_118249409472435_4248134246120406750_n.jpg
Views: 704
Size:  43.4 KB
    I'll let you all know what it's like on arrival
    That octagonal bezel looks GREAT. Congrats, I look forward to seeing more of it.
    Dxnnis likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    Member acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,027

    Re: New GA-2100

    what I think it should have looked like

    Name:  GA-2100-Luc.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  82.9 KB

  6. #35
    Member sodamonkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Fareham, UK
    Posts
    2,649

    Re: New GA-2100

    Quote Originally Posted by perfectlykevin View Post
    I'll likely get the black with the whiter indices. I want to see how difficult it is to hack these and reset the time. I like to be relatively near atomic, but don't want to go through some complicated process each month or so :)


    EDIT: OK, so according to the manual, the analog hands can go out of whack if subjected to strong magnetism and the like and it recommends adjusting them, then goes into the procedure to do it. Is it normal for G's with ana/dig displays to have to adjust the hands to set the time, or is that usually done automatically when you set the digital time on the display?
    On most modern ana/Digi G's I've had, the hands are set by just changing the digital time, ie once you've pressed the Adjust after time setting the hands adjust themselves to match.

    Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk
    A watch is for life, not just for the WRUW thread!

  7. #36
    Member Spirit of the Watch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Central Time Zone
    Posts
    4,232

    Re: New GA-2100

    Quote Originally Posted by sodamonkey View Post
    Ordered!!

    Am I the first?

    A Spanish website, https://www.relojesdemoda.com, has all 3 for sale.

    They come up near the top of most Google searches for G-Shocks that I do, and including shipping to me in the UK I've paid 96.10€, so around £88/US$107.

    One thing I do like about them is that they have a day of the week "wheel", rather than only being able to view EITHER lettered day or numerical day/month in the digital display.

    Which one? Well I decided to go mad and have this one, GA-2100-4AER!!

    I'll let you all know what it's like on arrival
    Looks amazing, that's the one I'd get too
    Last edited by Spirit of the Watch; August 8th, 2019 at 04:47.
    sodamonkey likes this.
    “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” -Mark Twain

  8. #37
    Member Nokkaelaein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    140

    Re: New GA-2100

    Quote Originally Posted by acadian View Post
    what I think it should have looked like

    Name:  GA-2100-Luc.jpg
Views: 697
Size:  82.9 KB
    Hah! I bet this is going to be a pretty common mod soon :) (looks cool indeed)
    Dxnnis likes this.

  9. #38
    Member acadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    3,027

    Re: New GA-2100

    Quote Originally Posted by Nokkaelaein View Post
    Hah! I bet this is going to be a pretty common mod soon :) (looks cool indeed)
    minus the white lume on the indices - unless you know know to apply lume.
    GaryK30 likes this.

  10. #39
    Member Nokkaelaein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    140

    Re: New GA-2100

    Good catch :). Indeed. Still a cool combo for the mix and matchers!
    acadian likes this.

  11. #40
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    9

    Re: New GA-2100

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsu Tekubi View Post
    they have, about 25 years ago.

    youre the master of time and space, you could easily confirm that ;)
    I'm kinda curious cuz I've seen some 5600 models resin bezel rot problems.

    That's a good one btw hahaha
    tap78 likes this.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •