WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New GA-2100

370K views 1K replies 312 participants last post by  Rhotax 
#1 ·
From G-Central.

G-Shock GA-2100 Retro-Style Ana-Digi with Carbon Core Guard G-Shock, News

G-Shock releases a retro-inspired analog-digital watch with the Carbon Core Guard…

The all-new G-Shock GA-2100 series is coming to Japan in August 2019. Like the recent GA-2000, the GA-2100 is a Carbon Core Guard model, but unlike other recent carbon models, it has a retro G-Shock look thanks to its octagonal bezel and traditionally shaped resin bands. The GA-2100 is actually inspired by the design and shape of the first-ever G-Shock DW-5000C but in a combination analog and digital form. At 11.8 millimeters, it is the thinnest analog-digital G-Shock watch available.

See the rest of the article here:
https://www.g-central.com/g-shock-ga-2100-retro-style-ana-digi-with-carbon-core-guard

See less See more
#845 ·
Question for owners of this watch: how accurate is it?

I've noticed that ana-digi models like the ga-100 and ga-110, for example, are some of the most accurate non-synching Gs I own. How are these?
Just checked mine and it is about half a second, if that, faster than my atomic, freshly synced, square.

#863 ·
Anybody have any experience with this?

I decided to order a black set. Will report when I get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Ottone
#894 ·
Got my Casioak kit installed and sized. It looks pretty good. Kinda wish the bracelet had a little more flex in it. I'm also pretty sure that I'll see new scratches in the black paint every time I wear it. Maybe that'll be cool, I mean it is a GShock after all.

#895 · (Edited)
New models

All white
and
Black rose gold

/Edit/ lady size 46mm/

#896 ·
New models

All white
and
Black rose gold

They were announced a while back, but they're the minis

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.