I just bought a Gulfman (G9100-1) to act as wingman to my “cylon” Mudman (GW9010-1).
Quick compare and contrast:
• Slightly bigger than the Mudman, so it fills out my 6.5” wrist a little better
• Titanium makes it extremely lightweight
• Tide feature very cool and accurate enough
• Buttons easy to press and pleasure to use
• Strap length is just right
• Very nice styling
• A steal at $75
• Moon phase is so small it’s practically unusable.
• Strap isn’t the most comfortable
• The “G” doesn’t activate the light or anything else
• Illumination washes out display a bit
• Buckle feels a little flimsy
• No solar or atomic at this price point
• Large time display
• Very comfortable
• Great styling
• Illumination doesn’t wash out display
• Solid-as-hell buckle
• Atomic and solar for only $100
• Tough buttons
• Wears just a bit small
• Strap length was a little long. Required a trim.
Which do I like better? Have to say the Mudman edges out the Gulfman, but both are great.