WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New guy here...

2K views 15 replies 12 participants last post by  KVM888 
#1 ·
Hi everybody, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Mark and I'm new here but have been a longtime fan of G-Shocks. Currently I only have one, but I''m about to get either a GW6900-1 or a DW6900CB-1JF. That shape has always been my favorite. Not sure which one to get because I want both, lol. Leaning toward the solar but the looks of the DW6900CB (black/gold) keep drawing me back to it. Does anyone here have the black and gold 6900? I'll eventually get both, but trying to decide on the first one is killing me, lol. Anyway, pleased to be here. I've found a great source of information and have already learned a lot. Thanks!

Mark

#4 ·
Hi Mark,

I'd start with the GW-6900. The module is very useful, legible, and up to date. Here's some pics of mine to help you decide!

#6 ·
It wasn't quite intentional, but I did notice with some amusement as I did it. Very well spotted :)

However, the original intention was to match the time with the clock on T. Tock's shop.

#9 ·
my 6900 says hello!

Attachments

#12 ·
Welcome to the forums!

I'm not a huge fan of negative displays, but the DW-6900CB has enough contrast to make the digits legible, and it looks striking too.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.