New Guy From Texas

Thread: New Guy From Texas

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Midlothian, which is south of Cedar Hill, which is south of Dallas.

New Guy From Texas

How is it going you guys? My name is Chris. I used to have two Gshocks, now I have none. (technically) One I gave to a friend that needed a watch for rugged, might not come back use, (I'm sure we can all imagine why) and the other I ruined the holes for the spring bars to go into trying to put on maratac adapters. So now, I have like...part of a gshock??? Basically the watch face and surrounding bezel and the skin. The one I have left is the gold and blackG-2300 Solar. You can tell mostly by the photo that where there used to be a hole, there's a trench now instead.I loved this watch :( I should've just stuck with the original bands but oh well! Thanks for having me and if you have any suggestions for my watch please feel free to PM or reply!

This is all a poor college student has left:

Re: New Guy From Texas

Welcome to the forum.

That's too bad that you don't have one to wear now, especially after being so nice and giving one away. There might be some way to fix it, but if not there's some good deals on new ones now. Or check out the Sales Forum for some cheap used ones sometimes.

Damn pesky spring bars! I've nearly done the same thing, but not nearly to that extent. A big welcome to a fellow Texian. I'm sure you'll have a few more Gs in no time if you stick around here long enough.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I plan on at least two more for sure. I'll never not have a solar gshock that's for sure. There are a couple of 6900s on eBay that are solar I may get. I've been thinking about a King but I haven't seen one up close yet. I hear the 6900s are ultra moddable so in the event of a similar instance I can fix, replace, or repair some aspect. I'm just really bummed.

Welcome, Chris.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Welcome. Some G's look cool w/o a strap.
    Make it a pocket watch : )

Welcome aboard! I'm in Canyon, right next door to Amarillo and I've spent some time in Cedar Hill. Fortunately, that's a pretty affordable/easy to find model. If you decide to get a new one, it shouldn't be too much trouble. There's also a solar/atomic model, the GW2310, which Kohl's usually keeps in stock.

Welcome Chris,
    Just like Tsips85 said, if you hang around here long enough, you'll soon have G-Shocks to choose from so pick your poison, sit back and enjoy the ride!!
    Mike

Heh, the GW2310 is the same watch different color than mine. I'll see what Kohls wants for theirs, they put circulars out all the time with discounts too.

Just checked out their website, wow...Id rather buy from Amazon because it's $30 less than Kohls. How odd.
    Last edited by ChrisTopherloaf; July 18th, 2011 at 00:43. Reason: added a bit

Welcome Chris
    Mechagodzilla find me a G-Shock in Tokyo!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information