New GW-300 and recent photos

Thread: New GW-300 and recent photos

New GW-300 and recent photos

Well I just got a brand new GW-300 for an awesome price on the bay and I thought I'd share it with the rest here. I'm aware of their reputation regarding their rechargeable batteries but after examining this watch I'm really impressed as it's functioned amazingly well and never ceased to synch with the atomic clock. I also thought I'd include some recent photos of me and my latest adventures up here in Idaho.

My GW-300

My 2002 Ford SVT Focus (my baby)

Me and Teddy chillin' on the couch. He's a 12 week old Pug. An awesome breed!!

Riding the hills above Pinehurst Idaho. 2005 Yamaha Grizzley 660.

Abandoned silver mine. This is located in the Silver valley of North Idaho. There are dozens of these portals all over the mountains here. Very cool.

My Father-in-law and his '42 Ford (yep, Ford also made Jeeps to supply the troops in WWII) This one is all original with matching serial numbers on the frame and engine block. Very rare and a great attention getter. It's also really fun to drive, by the way.

It's always sunny in Boise!!

Re: New GW-300 and recent photos

Congrats on the 300 and cute pug!

Quote Originally Posted by tseely
    Well I just got a brand new GW-300 for an awesome price on the bay and I thought I'd share it with the rest here. I'm aware of their reputation regarding their rechargeable batteries but after examining this watch I'm really impressed as it's functioned amazingly well and never ceased to synch with the atomic clock. I also thought I'd include some recent photos of me and my latest adventures up here in Idaho.

My GW-300

My 2002 Ford SVT Focus (my baby)

Me and Teddy chillin' on the couch. He's a 12 week old Pug. An awesome breed!!

Riding the hills above Pinehurst Idaho. 2005 Yamaha Grizzley 660.

Abandoned silver mine. This is located in the Silver valley of North Idaho. There are dozens of these portals all over the mountains here. Very cool.

My Father-in-law and his '42 Ford (yep, Ford also made Jeeps to supply the troops in WWII) This one is all original with matching serial numbers on the frame and engine block. Very rare and a great attention getter. It's also really fun to drive, by the way.

to the car

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

CMOWE (Central Madhouse Of Western Europe)

hi tseely,

I don't like your new watch, (sorry) its bezel is way to shiny for my taste and the red ring around it doesn't make it any better - well, even more worse to be honest...

however, what I do like is your dog. such a nice, cute face and pugs are a great race. I bet its a sweetie

regards, holger

oh, btw. those pictures of you aren't that bad either....
    We are 12.6 %

The GW-300 was my first Atomic/Solar; put it to test many times, Great watch. Cute dog, & that jeep.

Brad
    Brad
    Have a great day.

Thanks guys! Well, the GW-300 is probably not the most beloved G out there but as far as build quality and detail it's as good as the rest. I'm not big on the shiny stuff but I don't think it's out of place on this watch. I plan on wearing it out just like the rest of 'em.
    It's always sunny in Boise!!

The GW-300 its a great G.Classic type&Modern.

My first G-Shock was a GW-300. Excellent functionality, although it has no countdown timer. But you do get atomic solar and huge digits at a nice price. If only it didn't have all that bling. I still keep my GW-300 strapped to my backpack every day.

Thread Information