New Member, fan of the G's...here is my collection - Page 2

Thread: New Member, fan of the G's...here is my collection

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: New Member, fan of the G's...here is my collection

Nice collection, thanks for sharing!
    Stowa Marine Automatic solid silver dial Hamilton Jazzmaster Power Reserve | Jazzmaster Viewmatic Seiko 5 SNZD13J1 | 5 SNZE87J1 Parnis Power Reserve Accurist Kinetic Chronograph MB 560 Casio (G-Shock) GW50001JF | DW5200C | DW5600C | DW5600R3 | G7800B1DR | DW6600 |​ DW6630B (modded) Casio (Protrek) PRG-240B

Re: New Member, fan of the G's...here is my collection

thanks for welcoming me into the community! owning g-shocks is very addicting...since i got my first one, it wasn't long until i started adding more and more...and before i knew it, i had 6 watches!

i would say the 7900 is the one i wear most...it's very comfortable, and i like the ruggedness of it...it reminds me of a hummer...so thats what i refer to it as...my hummer...hahah

the other one i don't have pictured is the GA-110B-2...i was drawn to it's ridiculous brightness and size

i just recently checked out the new GX-56 at the store...and i love it...good size, all your basic functions, solar...and i'm missing a squarish faced watch..so that could be my next purchase.

who knows...there are so many different variations out there, i've also been eyeing the gulfman and riseman

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information