WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New Member, fan of the G's...here is my collection

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  IchibanCD 
#1 ·
i'm slowly adding...and i've added one since i've taken this photo, but i hope my collection grows. i've come here many times to read up and research on my watches...so i figure it's about time i join and share...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Very nice, aren't all the features in the DW7900B amazing! For the price it can't be beat. I almost want two, one to beat on and other to stay in good shape haha.

I am on the prowl for a white and/or red G myself. I like the blacked-out and red Mudman, but can't bring myself to buy a G that is not tough solar. Great looking pieces though.

#11 ·
Nice collection, thanks for sharing! :-!

#12 ·
thanks for welcoming me into the community! owning g-shocks is very addicting...since i got my first one, it wasn't long until i started adding more and more...and before i knew it, i had 6 watches!

i would say the 7900 is the one i wear most...it's very comfortable, and i like the ruggedness of it...it reminds me of a hummer...so thats what i refer to it as...my hummer...hahah

the other one i don't have pictured is the GA-110B-2...i was drawn to it's ridiculous brightness and size

i just recently checked out the new GX-56 at the store...and i love it...good size, all your basic functions, solar...and i'm missing a squarish faced watch..so that could be my next purchase.

who knows...there are so many different variations out there, i've also been eyeing the gulfman and riseman

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.