New Member and First G-shock Project!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xanderrrr

Thread: New Member and First G-shock Project!

New Member and First G-shock Project!

Hello everyone! This is my first post to this forum. I recently started getting interested in watches and watch modding, and I've received plenty of awesome info from this forum so I decided to make an account! So far my mods have been dial, hand, and bezel swaps on Seiko Automatic divers (7002 and skx007), but I am now starting a G-shock project!

My have ordered DW5600E-1V from amazon, and Black PVD Bullbars from an ebay seller. I have seen older threads about people trying to find bullbars, so for those interested here is the link:

Casio Gshock G Shock 5000 5600 Bullbars PVD Protectors Wire Guards Bull Bars | eBay

I am also hoping to order this white bezel for a G-5600 A-7/GW-M5600:

Casio Watch Part Bezel Shell G 5600 A 7 GW M5600 A 7 White G Shock Purple Lett | eBay

Does anybody know if this bezel will fit the G-shock DW5600E-1V? I have searched the forums but I haven't found any info about this exact combination. If it fits, I might black out the purple lettering eventually.

I will share my experience with the Bullbars and this particular ebay seller when they arrive.

Edit: Just ordered a white bezel for DW-5025. I will post back with pictures when everything arrives!
    Last edited by Xanderrrr; May 3rd, 2014 at 02:36.

Re: New Member and First G-shock Project!

G5600 bezel will not fit the DW5600. Check the resources thread for compatibility between squares.

They are a good seller, I just received a set. Keep in mind they are not Casio bars and are a little different.
    Last edited by idkfa; May 3rd, 2014 at 00:32.

Thanks for the reply! The resources file is extremely helpful! However, I am having trouble finding anywhere to buy a white bezel, and I do not want to buy a donor watch just for the bezel. Anybody know where to source a white bezel that will fit a DW5600E?

Edit: It looks like this bezel will work!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Casio-G-Shoc...item4d18737a8e
    Last edited by Xanderrrr; May 3rd, 2014 at 02:20.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Here is my completed watch! Nothing to complicated, but I'm really happy with it! I might order a composite bracelet for it, but for now I am keeping the stock one.
    Name:  IMG_20140512_241601169.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  230.2 KB
    etejut likes this.

Nice! Keep checking out the various mod threads and buying bits - you'll be surprised what fits what.
    The 7900's are my favourites, although the 56s are currently my focus. But nothing is excluded, except pink Risemans.

Thread Information