new member g shock sticky for high speed trolls thread............................................
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: new member g shock sticky for high speed trolls thread............................................

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Wink new member g shock sticky for high speed trolls thread............................................

........to help feed the trolls! bring your own shovel!
    capt_RENGT and kurzjak like this.
    ..........................................i dont like my solar to be "M".................................................. ....................

Re: new member g shock sticky for high speed trolls thread..........................................

I think the recent troll activity surge may soon get out of line (pardon the pun).

Re: new member g shock sticky for high speed trolls thread..........................................

Quote Originally Posted by GTR83 View Post
    I think the recent troll activity surge may soon get out of line (pardon the pun).
    i concur!
    ..........................................i dont like my solar to be "M".................................................. ....................

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I agree. Relentless, pointless activity. I think the best way to get rid of a troll is to quit feeding the troll. From now on, If my suspicions are high, then I'm just not going to comment in the thread. Ignore the thread and it gets burried quickly.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Quote Originally Posted by Tsip85 View Post
    I agree. Relentless, pointless activity. I think the best way to get rid of a troll is to quit feeding the troll. From now on, If my suspicions are high, then I'm just not going to comment in the thread. Ignore the thread and it gets burried quickly.
    This is exactly what I was thinking.

I seriously wonder if they don't have anything else productive to do with their time.

big +1
    2013: Android AD576BK Divemaster Espionage 2 | Vostok Amphibian 710059 | Vostok Amphibian 710634 | Vostok Amphibian 710526 | Momentum Base Layer (sapphire)
    2014: Maranez Layan | Vostok Amphibian 09013M | Casio MDV106-1A

2015: Vostok Amphibian 100657 | Vostok Amphibian 420914

Please note that the moderators are currently running checks on new members. Sometimes 'issues' are immediately obvious, sometimes they take a while to emerge.

What we must not do is rush to judgement. When in doubt, I would rather keep a watching brief than risk taking action against an innocent party. We are a welcoming forum and ultimately these periods pass.
    Wojo likes this.
    I used to list my watches here until I realised it ruined people's Google searches...

Quote Originally Posted by tribe125 View Post
    Please note that the moderators are currently running checks on new members............................

We are a welcoming forum and ultimately these periods pass.

.............my thinking was maybe limit the new member bashing,
    post new member skepticism in this thread giving them the benefit of the doubt! but at the same time warning lukers/trolls that "BS" "SCAMS" and "FAKES" are better left out of this forum!

Thumbs Down Re: new member g shock sticky for high speed trolls thread..........................................

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information