• 1 Post By GrussGott
  • 5 Post By kubr1ck
  • 2 Post By memento_mori
  • 1 Post By Ryanjeepguy
  • 1 Post By Charles89

Thread: New MTG-B1000B-1A4

Gift New MTG-B1000B-1A4

Hopefully not a re-post I missed:
    G-SHOCK drops a new addition to its high-end MT-G men's line today with the new MTGB1000B-1A4. With its bold red urethane band, black IP case and sharp red and silver accents on the dial, this new model is G-SHOCK's classic blend of toughness and style distilled.

Casio carved a unique niche in the luxury watch market with G-SHOCK and the MT-G line by combining sophistication and practicality—and the MTGB1000B-1A4 contains all the elements that have played such a vital role in achieving that standalone status.

Name:  mtyznda1oda0mtczntm0odi5__1_.png
Views: 206
Size:  1,008.0 KB

G-SHOCK doesn't stint on the features we've come to expect from this unique range of timepieces. The MTGB1000B-1A4 also sports the following:

• Two-Way Time Sync, which incorporates Multi-Band 6 Atomic timekeeping that adjusts itself for the utmost precision on the fly.
    • Low-power Bluetooth capability, which pairs with the G-SHOCK connected app and uses your phone to maintain perfectly accurate hour and date displays no matter where you go.
    • Self-charging ability using tough solar technology.
    • Tough Movement tech with a light core guard and carbon-fiber resin case merge in a design that's intended for day-long wear under any number of conditions.

That's in addition to the usual premium features that distinguish the entire MT-G line like Triple G Resist shock guard and scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.

Additional features include the usual G-SHOCK 200 Meter water and shock resistance, Super Illuminator LED light, a full automatic calendar, stopwatch and countdown, and daily alarm functions.
    The MTGB1000B-1A4 will be available at select jewelers and on gshock.com for $900 beginning in May.

Name:  mtyznda5mdiwodm1nja0mdc3.png
Views: 203
Size:  1.53 MB

Name:  mtyznda3mtcxntgznzq3njkz.png
Views: 198
Size:  401.2 KB
    Dxnnis likes this.

Re: New MTG-B1000B-1A4

Interesting. I realize this is listed as a May 2019 release, but I could have sworn this version went on sale like six months ago. Maybe that was just in Asia. In any case, nice colorway. Having owned one of these resin band ones and then the Magma version on bracelet, I prefer bracelet. It just feels more balanced on these heavier models.
    memento_mori, Servus, CC and 2 others like this.
    "When the shadow of the sash appeared in the curtains it was between seven and eight o'clock and then I was in time again, hearing the watch. It was Grandfather's and when Father gave it to me he said I give you the mausoleum of all hope and desire.... I give it to you not that you may remember time, but that you might forget it now and then for a moment and not spend all your breath trying to conquer it."
    --William Faulkner, The Sound and the Fury (1929)

At least in Europe (Austria) it’s sold out, since months. So it is not a coming release.
    kubr1ck and Servus like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

I think the Mtg and Mrg line look "cheaper" when on resin versus a metal bracelet.
    0311B50 likes this.

CC

Quote Originally Posted by kubr1ck View Post
    Interesting. I realize this is listed as a May 2019 release, but I could have sworn this version went on sale like six months ago. Maybe that was just in Asia. In any case, nice colorway. Having owned one of these resin band ones and then the Magma version on bracelet, I prefer bracelet. It just feels more balanced on these heavier models.
    Finally! My hate for heavy metal watches on rubber is justified! LOL!

Totally agree. I thought it looked and felt horrible when I had, ermmm, three of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryanjeepguy View Post
    I think the Mtg and Mrg line look "cheaper" when on resin versus a metal bracelet.
    Hmmm, not sure if cheaper is the word. I had thought the same as you, but after purchasing the MRG-G2000R, I feel like it doesn't look cheap or feel cheap at all, it's just a more casual look, and since it's now my daily watch, it feels very practical to have it on resin.

The resin on the MRG is definitely not and doesn't look like your regular DW-5600 band, especially when it has the pattern on it, I think it looks nice. Though I may be bias.
    Ryanjeepguy likes this.

is this modelthe same that this other MTG-B1000RB-2A???
    i think so ,and was release 8 mounths ago?

Quote Originally Posted by atlety View Post
    is this modelthe same that this other MTG-B1000RB-2A???
    i think so ,and was release 8 mounths ago?
    Yeah, see @Kubr1ck's post above ... I believe this is the MTG-B1000B-1A4JF released in Japan in 2018, but not in the US until next month ...

However this one references a "a light core guard and carbon-fiber resin case merge in a design" which I don't know was in the JF version ... so this might be a new-chassis watch

CC

Been available in EU for a while now.

Name:  20190419_001826.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  511.2 KB

Thread Information