New Mudman in the collection!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By archer6

Thread: New Mudman in the collection!

Picture New Mudman in the collection!

I spotted this one for a good price on ebay and jumped on it. I prefer solar powered Gs, but I must admit that I've been wearing this one since I got it last week. I just love the reverse display
    Now I'm already eyeballing the Orange Mudman as well as the 6-band one with reverse display (not sure whether it would be too many Mudmans in my collection ).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cheers,
    Micha

Re: New Mudman in the collection!

Nice purchase!
    Don't worry there is no such thing as "too many Mudmans"!!
    I just got the red and white one myself. It's even harder to read than my negative-display one but who cares I love it!
    (borrowed pic)
    Attached Images Attached Images

-- Gray
    Current Favourite: PRG240 (the orange-tinted one)

Quote Originally Posted by Micha View Post
    I spotted this one for a good price on ebay and jumped on it. I prefer solar powered Gs, but I must admit that I've been wearing this one since I got it last week. I just love the reverse display
    Now I'm already eyeballing the Orange Mudman as well as the 6-band one with reverse display (not sure whether it would be too many Mudmans in my collection ).
    Great Choice! I really like this model, for the same reason you do, the negative display. It's a great look!

Having a both battery powered G's and solar/atomics I find they both have some nice advantages. On one hand solar/atomics are fun to think of as never needing any attention, on the other hand, there is a very clean look to the display on a non solar/atomic and the task of a battery change is not bad. When it comes to having to set the time, my experience has been quite good, as they are so accurate it's not needed that often.

As far as having too many Mudmans... if I remember correctly the limit for members of this forum is 100 each. So I think you're OK....ha...ha..ha....

Cheers & Enjoy that one, it's a beauty...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Oz View Post
    Nice purchase!
    Don't worry there is no such thing as "too many Mudmans"!!
    I just got the red and white one myself. It's even harder to read than my negative-display one but who cares I love it!
    (borrowed pic)
    Wow! You guys are killin me...

A Red One! My favorite color _and_ a negative display. Who said this forum is free? ....ha..ha..ha...

I've got to stop looking at all these great pictures, my list is getting out of control...

Cheers...

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I've got to stop looking at all these great pictures, my list is getting out of control...
    +1 here, I've got 2 more Mudmans on the list, a GW-7900 and before I know it I'm starting to like the 5600 and 6900 - the two models I seem to like least (I know, I know - with that opinion I'm alone here )
    Cheers,
    Micha

+1 here, I've got 2 more Mudmans on the list, a GW-7900 and before I know it I'm starting to like the 5600 and 6900 - the two models I seem to like least (I know, I know - with that opinion I'm alone here )
    What I like most about G-Shocks is all the choices...

The problem with G-Shocks is all the choices...

Then to make matters worse, I haven't met one yet that I truly dislike...ha...ha...

See what I mean?

Cheers...
    izayuh likes this.

Suspended

very, very sharp! I am comtemplating a negative display and when I see yours, I get closer to pulling the trigger on one!

Nice addition! The more the merrier.

Nice one, I have it also, "You could never have to many Muddies, got 5 and I want another one"!!
    Experience is what you end up with when you didn't get what you wanted.

Thread Information