New shockaholic
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: New shockaholic

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 24
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    122

    New shockaholic

    For 12 years I wore my trusty Omega Planet ocean. It has been overdue for service for some time now. But as as it was my only watch, logically I would need to buy something to use while it was away. I had zero intrest in digital watches. I bought a flieger. Fast forward a couple months and i got a DW-5600E off Facebook market for a good deal. Immediately got the g-shock bug. Within a week i had two more. Then the following week two more. Never thought I'd get into these. Now hunting for more G-Shock deals

    Name:  20190523_133823.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  1.79 MB

  2. #2
    Member GaryK30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA, USA
    Posts
    5,711

    Re: New shockaholic

    Uh, oh. Now it's out of control.

    Enjoy your new watches.

  3. #3
    Member sticky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Posts
    51,960

    Re: New shockaholic

    I’ve got this overwhelming urge to buy watches of all types but I can honestly say that I suffer most with the G Shocks. Welcome to the madness.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member Slm643's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,136

    Re: New shockaholic

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan GSR View Post
    For 12 years I wore my trusty Omega Planet ocean. It has been overdue for service for some time now. But as as it was my only watch, logically I would need to buy something to use while it was away. I had zero intrest in digital watches. I bought a flieger. Fast forward a couple months and i got a DW-5600E off Facebook market for a good deal. Immediately got the g-shock bug. Within a week i had two more. Then the following week two more. Never thought I'd get into these. Now hunting for more G-Shock deals

    Name:  20190523_133823.jpg
Views: 69
Size:  1.79 MB
    Nice collection! What are the 2 on the bottom left? I can't quite make them out...

    Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk
    Dxnnis likes this.

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    122

    Re: New shockaholic

    White = Brew retrograph
    Single hand on martini strap = Guards red design
    Dxnnis and Slm643 like this.

  7. #6
    Member Miklos86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    1,607

    Re: New shockaholic

    Quote Originally Posted by Slm643 View Post
    Nice collection! What are the 2 on the bottom left? I can't quite make them out...

    Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk
    That's a fine collection you have there. Welcome to the junGle.

    Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
    bmfang likes this.
    - Casio G-Shock MR-G G1000B-1A
    - Casio G-Shock GW5000-1JF
    - Casio G-Shock Rangeman GW9400-1
    - Casio Pro Trek PRW-6600YBE-5
    -
    Garmin Fenix 5 Plus
    - Seiko Samurai Great White Shark edition SRPD23K1


  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    21

    Re: New shockaholic

    Dan,

    Nice collection! This is a safe space to discuss your (our) disease, welcome :)


    Lol, it is pretty funny how many different versions of this exact post you see pop up here though.
    Dan GSR likes this.
    Citizen
    AT4010-50E

    Casio
    Edifice EQS500C-1A1
    G-Shock AWGM100B-1ACR
    G-Shock
    GSTB100XA-1A
    G-Shock GWB-3000B-1AJF Sky Cockpit
    G-Shock GW-M5610-1BJF
    G-Shock GW9400
    G-Shock GMWB5000-GD9

    Seiko
    SKX007

  9. #8
    Member Eric.S's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,249

    Re: New shockaholic

    The second one from the left on bottom row, the one with blue red stripe nato strap, I don’t know how to read that dial.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    122

    Re: New shockaholic

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S View Post
    The second one from the left on bottom row, the one with blue red stripe nato strap, I don’t know how to read that dial.
    Each line is 10 min

    Name:  20190523_164453.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  3.19 MB
    Eric.S, Slm643, Sagitario and 1 others like this.

  11. #10
    Member Slm643's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    6,136

    Re: New shockaholic

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric.S View Post
    The second one from the left on bottom row, the one with blue red stripe nato strap, I don’t know how to read that dial.
    It looks like it is at 1:38, approximately that is, I think each mark represents 10 minutes..

    Sent from my K92 using Tapatalk
    Dan GSR likes this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •