Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Standing in line at customer service lol. It's shows to be $25

Sent from my iPhone
    -Watch_Junky

Re: New Watch Box!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Watch_Junky View Post
    Standing in line at customer service lol. It's shows to be $25

Sent from my iPhone
    Oh okay. Hope they'll be able to help you out!

The Lowe's I was at only had two left, one of them had been opened but still had the foam in it. If I'd have known this was a "hot ticket" item, I would have got both. But then again, shipping would probably cost another $10. Can't beleive it's $25 in Houston and was on clearence for $11 in Allen.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

Well I got the box but not on clearance. Case showed to be $25 on the rack but when they scanned it, it was $20. So there's a plus. Was told by customer service that not all the Lowes have the same clearance items. If one store carries too many of 1 item then they might put it on clearance. So unfortunately my Lowes must not have had a surplus if these, therefore not on clearance. Oh well, still a good case for only $20 and came with the foam. I'll put some pics up later with my watches in it.

Sent from my iPhone
    -Watch_Junky

Ok, so here's mine

Sent from my iPhone
    Attached Images Attached Images

-Watch_Junky

Quote Originally Posted by Watch_Junky View Post
    Is this it? Doesn't show to be on sale?

Sent from my iPhone

Well Heck! My Lowes had that one but the picture on the box didn't show any foam! I'm on my way back there!

that was my thougt, too. I recognized the box from KBaby's picture, so I took one out of a box that I could tell had been opened.
    Hook 'Em!!

"One who is good at making excuses is seldom good at anything else." ---- A. Wiseman

Naw. I opened them all. It is the same box, just without foam. Just another U.S./Canada peculiarity.
    I will be on the lookout for one this summer on my next cross-border excursion.
    2013: Android AD576BK Divemaster Espionage 2 | Vostok Amphibian 710059 | Vostok Amphibian 710634 | Vostok Amphibian 710526 | Momentum Base Layer (sapphire)
    2014: Maranez Layan | Vostok Amphibian 09013M | Casio MDV106-1A

2015: Vostok Amphibian 100657 | Vostok Amphibian 420914

I scored! It was on clearance but not as deep of a price cut as you guys got. Retail was 25.99 I believe and my Lowe's had it on sale for 17.46 plus tax. I happily snatched it up! I told the checkout girl that they were selling for 10 bucks in other parts of the state hoping she'd give me a deeper discount. No dice!

They've got one more on the shelf and I'm thinking on going back and buying it too. Not sure what I'll do with it but heck, it's a pretty good price! Maybe I'll buy it and use the foam to take up the space in the upper lid of the case I'm using for my watches.

Have any of y'all pondered a solution for the foamless upper lid? Ideally, I'd think that the watches would best be served if the there was some light pressure or "sandwiching" from some foam in the upper lid when it's closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedi View Post
    Nice - I'd get something like it but the problem are the solar Casios I have. But still pretty good for transportation - when going to a watch meet-up or something. And the price is excellent!

regards, Sedi
    Sedi here is a stanley or zag storage box that would work. Clear lid and seperate compartments to line with foam and then a perfect storage for solar watches.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information