New WHITE MUDMAN I think!

Thread: New WHITE MUDMAN I think!

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Banned OZZIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,776

    Confused New WHITE MUDMAN I think!

    I thought this was the cream one but it appears white with a strange red sticker on the back:-S

    I'm sure that would leave a mark on the back as it looks to be paper

    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CASIO-G-Shock-2006-MUDMAN-G-9000-G9000-White_W0QQitemZ120014114703QQihZ002QQcategoryZ3138 7QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem


  2. #2
    Member cmoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,237

    Re: New WHITE MUDMAN I think!

    Interesting! :-S I like it!

    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE
    I thought this was the cream one but it appears white with a strange red sticker on the back:-S

    I'm sure that would leave a mark on the back as it looks to be paper

    http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-CASIO-G-Shock-2006-MUDMAN-G-9000-G9000-White_W0QQitemZ120014114703QQihZ002QQcategoryZ3138 7QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem



  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,826

    Nahhh...it's the grey model.....

    Remember when they were first announced we all thought they were white until we actually received them. The color is hard for cameras to capture.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Member perfectlykevin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    3,715

    Re: New WHITE MUDMAN I think!

    Does it say "Made in Japan" on the caseback? I thought these were made in Thailand?

    Kev

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    1,826

    They have the dual statement in the back...

    Thailand Movement Cased in Japan

  7. #6
    Banned OZZIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,776

    Re: New WHITE MUDMAN I think!

    This one does look white as the model number is different to the beige model.

    Just goes to show what difference a Japan sticker makes:-D

    Made In Thailand:-X

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Inglewood, California
    Posts
    1,127

    Re: New WHITE MUDMAN I think!

    G-9000-8V

    Isn't that the same model number for the beige/cream/whatevercoloritis one? It's the same watch, under very white/bright lighting.

  9. #8
    Banned OZZIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,776

    Re: New WHITE MUDMAN I think!

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicSolar
    G-9000-8V

    Isn't that the same model number for the beige/cream/whatevercoloritis one? It's the same watch, under very white/bright lighting.
    Not sure really.

    My beige model quotes model number: G-9000-8VDR

    While the one on EBay quotes: G-9000-8V

    Unless he forgot to type the last two letters:-S

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Inglewood, California
    Posts
    1,127

    Re: New WHITE MUDMAN I think!

    Quote Originally Posted by OZZIE
    Not sure really.

    My beige model quotes model number: G-9000-8VDR

    While the one on EBay quotes: G-9000-8V

    Unless he forgot to type the last two letters:-S
    The last 2 letters never really matter, they could be VDR, JF, whatever... in the end it's the exact same model, the only differences ever being 20bar or 200m. I really think it's just the lighting that made the watch look whiter than it really is.

  11. #10
    Banned OZZIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Was Japan, now back home in Cairns, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    3,776

    Re: New WHITE MUDMAN I think!

    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicSolar
    I really think it's just the lighting that made the watch look whiter than it really is.
    Thanks for clearing that up Atomic

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

    Similar Threads

    1. Loving the G-9000 Mudman
      By Buzzbait in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 6
      Last Post: July 19th, 2006, 18:20
    2. How do white G'z keep their color?
      By EricN in forum Casio G-Shock
      Replies: 4
      Last Post: May 10th, 2006, 13:38
    3. Langematik 18k WHITE Gold with 18k WHITE Gold band & DISPLAY back...AUTOMATIC! NIB!
      By eWristwatch.net - Don Bre in forum Watches - Dealers and Manufacturers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: April 6th, 2006, 17:35
    4. Lange 1 18k WHITE Gold with 18k WHITE Gold bracelet & DISPLAY reverse!
      By eWristwatch.net - Don Bre in forum Watches - Dealers and Manufacturers
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: April 5th, 2006, 17:37
    5. DW-8400 MUDMAN users review by Hung Lo
      By Sjors in forum Reviews
      Replies: 0
      Last Post: May 5th, 2005, 12:01

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •