Newbie (Pics of my Collection)

Thread: Newbie (Pics of my Collection)

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Newbie (Pics of my Collection)

Hi guys, new to this forum, its amazing:-D , there is a forum for almost everything nowadays. Was googling for g-shocks & lo & behold there's a G-shock forum B-) .

Man u guys have some amazing collections going .....I thought I was the only nutcase.:-D

Anyways here are some pics. I just got these "watch" (tool) cases from Lowe's, so I will post more pics once Im done putting the rest in the empty spaces.

Cheers.

Last edited by harddisk26; October 11th, 2006 at 21:54.

Wink Re: Newbie (Pics of my Collection)

Welcome here Harddisk,

What an astonishing first post! Believe me, until august 2003 I thought I was the only collector too! Because it were "plastic" watches I never dared to say much on watch fora. Glad WUS found me and gave us a place to talk about our passion. And what a passion it is, looking in your watch cases, it makes me feel humble. Have you ever checked out my collection (see signature). I'm glad you found our forum, I'll hope you share your G-Wisdom with us

Cheers,

Sjors
    There are only 10 kind of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Bezoek ook eens het Nederlandstalige WUS forum: Kaliber 2010

Re: Newbie (Pics of my Collection)

Harddisk

How many Frogman have you got there.??? B-)

Picked up my first Frogman today, long way to go until I get to your standard. Great collection.!

Thanks
    deano
    Check out my lanyard blogs
    http://deano42.blogspot.com/
    http://paracord.blogspot.com/
    http://shockcord.blogspot.com/

Tonight I'm wound tighter than a watchspring...

4. Remove Advertisements
    WatchUSeek.com
    Advertisements

WOW!! man you got an amazing collection.. i love your raysman's

Thanks Sjors, Luv for your kind words. I have a looooooooooooong time to go before I get anywhere near your collection Sjors:gold . So if anyone has to eat humble pie, its probably me.:-D

Here are a few more pics of the rare ones (i got lucky & got these for wayyyy below their crrent market price)

Have to learn how to take better pics.O|
    Last edited by harddisk26; September 25th, 2006 at 23:14.

Quote Originally Posted by deano42
    Harddisk

How many Frogman have you got there.??? B-)

Picked up my first Frogman today, long way to go until I get to your standard. Great collection.!

Thanks
    deano
    :-D yeah I love those Frogmans man, I have a total of 26 Frogmans. The most expensive watch I ever bought was the Blue Jelly ICERC Frogman for approx $250 USD, that was about 3 years ago I think. I bought most of my watches when i was in Dubai. Had some good contacts there that could get me anything Japanese for cheap. Now, its a lot tougher because the selection of gshocks in America is abysmal. The only good source is ebay or yahoo japan & man those prices are exorbitant.

:gold Wow those are amazing. I have a long way to go to catch up to you. Very nice collection. How long have you been collecting?

Quote Originally Posted by Sjors
    Welcome here Harddisk,

What an astonishing first post! Believe me, until august 2003 I thought I was the only collector too! Because it were "plastic" watches I never dared to say much on watch fora. Glad WUS found me and gave us a place to talk about our passion. And what a passion it is, looking in your watch cases, it makes me feel humble. Have you ever checked out my collection (see signature). I'm glad you found our forum, I'll hope you share your G-Wisdom with us

Cheers,

Sjors
    Sjors Listen My Friend G-Shocks are LEGENDARY watches they are absolutely top class and command equal respect to any other watch,i'm a Boeing-777 Pilot and i wear a G-Shock 0056 to work everyday rather than My B1,i would consider it an honour and a privilege to have a collection like Yours and the Other Gentleman's. .

Quote Originally Posted by michindi
    :gold Wow those are amazing. I have a long way to go to catch up to you. Very nice collection. How long have you been collecting?
    Well I bought my first gshock when I was 14 or 15 I think, that was 16 years ago. I only seriously began collecting only about 5 or 6 years ago.

cheers

Quote Originally Posted by evertonian61
    Sjors Listen My Friend G-Shocks are LEGENDARY watches they are absolutely top class and command equal respect to any other watch,i'm a Boeing-777 Pilot and i wear a G-Shock 0056 to work everyday rather than My B1,i would consider it an honour and a privilege to have a collection like Yours and the Other Gentleman's. .
    Small world aint it, I fly corporate jets, have been dreaming about EK since I was a kid growing up in Dubai. Where are u based ?

Oh and I wear my MIS Raysman / 2005 ICERC frogman whenever Im flying, nothing to be ashamed about that. U cannot imagine how many pilots have ooohed and aaahed over my gshocks
    Last edited by harddisk26; September 25th, 2006 at 22:55.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information